v Leeds Utd (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys only few hours to kick off and against leeds in which I hate with a passion dirty leeds. Come lets have every single person in pp today behind the lads. 

Come on frank lampard fire up the lads and let them go. All of derby right behind with everyone on there feet loud and proud to be a derby fan.

So come on derby fans 

Derby needs you.

No sign of flanges B4 your slipping with your rallying call. ?

13 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Find it quite funny.

You think Sky have a bank fest over us.

We think the same about you.

And the common denominator is Keith Andrews . .funny that. 

This is football fans innit?

Seems that even justified questions or criticisms of 'your' club is a slight on their good name.

There must be NO criticism of anything, at any time, ever.

Almost as good is the defence of anything 'your' club does. Sponsored by Boko Haram? "Not a problem is an emerging market"

As Squires suggested:

ODC5XZq.jpg

Eze is awesome, he changed the game when he came on at their place last season 

on todays game, not sure what to think, not surprised that Leeds are confident after last week but we can win this one.

in my hotel room after coming up from Berkshire, will be at the ground soon COYRs 

12 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

This is football fans innit?

Seems that even justified questions or criticisms of 'your' club is a slight on their good name.

There must be NO criticism of anything, at any time, ever.

Almost as good is the defence of anything 'your' club does. Sponsored by Boko Haram? "Not a problem is an emerging market"

As Squires suggested:

ODC5XZq.jpg

Some of our fans wont take criticism i admit.

Same as some of yours and of clubs up and down the country.

Personally ive been critical of us in the past including within the last week, the Myanmar thing, the Wolves rant our owner had to name a few examples.

Siege mentality at Leeds, fans can be critical but some don't like "outsiders" having a pop.

On the Sky thing i do think they have been pushing "Lamps will be great" because he is Frank Lampard a bit hard.

43 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Leeds fans acting very confident on that thread. Let’s hope we get a result that makes them start to doubt their manager. I’d be surprised if he’s there beyond Christmas as much as I appreciate him as a manager but this is England, much different to Spanish football.

I don't expect him to be at Leeds for ten years but i'd also be more surprised if he left during this season than I would be if he didn't.  He's had a number of false starts, he spent an inordinate amount of time researching this role and poring over every possible aspect of the project.  I think he's fully committed to this one and if he walks now, he may as well forget getting any other decent job in football.  Nobody would touch him.

However, every single Leeds fan has his tempestuousness in the back of their mind.  I'm determined to enjoy every game he's in charge of us.

Unchanged side for Leeds from their win over Stoke.

Some discordance at not putting Jansson in now he's fit. But nevertheless, strong team.

Archived