Let’s Sue QPR

Doodle

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

I didn’t trip on the stairs on my way out so not phoning a claims company. But WHY do the football league get 42 million when we suffered the results of their blatant cheating. This money could just be the final boost this club needs

I may be wrong but I think a large proportion of that fine is to pay off QPRs debt. There is no deterrent.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I may be wrong but I think a large proportion of that fine is to pay off QPRs debt. There is no deterrent.

I don’t expect a penny actually coming our way. But a paper fee of 42 million on our books would make FFP a distant memory on our behalf 

9 hours ago, Doodle said:

I didn’t trip on the stairs on my way out so not phoning a claims company. But WHY do the football league get 42 million when we suffered the results of their blatant cheating. This money could just be the final boost this club needs

Surely all the teams they played during the season could have a similar case,especially those involved in the play offs. Be lovely to think we would get some thing but probable unjust. They have had their fingers burnt for £42 mill and that  seems severe enough,not sure many club's could afford to swallow that and consider justice done.

I remember when Sheff Utd got paid out over the West Ham/Tevez/Mascherano saga. I think it was a Tevez goal that indirectly sent them down and they took them to court as the players had massively contributed to them staying in the league at Sheff Utd’s expense.

You could say that’s as ridiculous as if we were paid out over FFP. They wouldn’t have had those players if they’d had spent fairly.

That said, i’d rather leave it be than have to put up with all the abuse we would get for being bitter still! 

Sith Happens

Who else gets to sue them? How about reading or blackburn who were just a point or two outside the play offs? Or Wigan who lost in the play off semi final? What about the relegated teams?

Lots of teams have have breached FFP. Forest did, Blackburn did, no one sued them. Bournemouth did, and why is their fine so much less than QPR, likewise Leicester.

Lets sue Leicester too as they came top the season we came third?

The mistake that has happened here is the authorities allowing it to drag on as long as they have. QPR should have been made to pay up immediately or been relegated to the conference.

Its an embarrassing thread really. If I nosed over to LTLF and saw something similar i would be pissing myself laughing.

QPR over spending wasnt why we didnt go up, we didnt go up for making the most of being the best team on the day at wembley, or securing enough points for 2nd spot against all the other teams that didnt over spend.

Sith Happens
44 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

You could go back in time and take away QPR's star players and Keogh still would've found a way to balls it all up.

3 minutes ago, rustylee said:

The biggest error was Buxton not clearing man ball the lot to stop the ball coming into the box.

Exactly Rustylee, dont forget forsyths involvement too, and our midfield and forward line for not being able to score a goal against 10 men.

Called a team effort, the team lost it, not Keogh.

21 hours ago, Kernow said:

We lost the game when it was there for the taking.

Time to move on & get over it.

this.... and also... what would it achieve by awarding DCFC all the fine money.

One we still wouldnt be premier league, and we wouldnt have that squad back together...

Two Are you saying we then get to spend 42 million in excess of the normal amounts we already spend, thus breaking the FFP rules for youselves?

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Exactly Rustylee, dont forget forsyths involvement too, and our midfield and forward line for not being able to score a goal against 10 men.

Called a team effort, the team lost it, not Keogh.

actually Keogh did lose it. QPR defended well that day in a nervy game. Was always gonna be hard to win it...so what ever you do don't go and lose it like Keogh did.

22 hours ago, Doodle said:

Think it goes to charity

59 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

actually Keogh did lose it. QPR defended well that day in a nervy game. Was always gonna be hard to win it...so what ever you do don't go and lose it like Keogh did.

Grant lose the game by not saving the one shot they had ?

Archived