5 Live EFL Preview

Waffle

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, desirelines said:

I'm always taken aback by his eloquence. You just don't get the impression that he's falling back on cliches, platitudes, and set-statements. 

At the end of the day, when all's said and done, he's a ninety minute professional isn't he...

good listen. also listened to old snaky after that , thinks its very unfair that he's getting so much grief leaving when managers can lose there jobs so quickly .  Do you think it may be the dream job for me - not going anywhere balls that may be the cause of said grief. Why don't reporters ever take anyone to task over this kind of thing.  Won't bore you anymore with this one, know we've all discussed him at length,  just annoyed me the snaky old jizz stain

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

good listen. also listened to old snaky after that , thinks its very unfair that he's getting so much grief leaving when managers can lose there jobs so quickly .  Do you think it may be the dream job for me - not going anywhere balls that may be the cause of said grief. Why don't reporters ever take anyone to task over this kind of thing.  Won't bore you anymore with this one, know we've all discussed him at length,  just annoyed me the snaky old jizz stain

Love the Interviewer - first thing he says to Roger 'why did you leave Derby?' 

Makes out it was mostly because Mel wouldn't back him financially. Pound signs in his eyes, thinks Chelsea will pay £60m for Butland. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Rample said:

Love the Interviewer - first thing he says to Roger 'why did you leave Derby?' 

Makes out it was mostly because Mel wouldn't back him financially. Pound signs in his eyes, thinks Chelsea will pay £60m for Butland. Lol. 

Well as he's backed Frankie it must tell Rowett something about Mels concerns! ?

Archived