Captain Curtis

Gaspode

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter gubbins that people unnecessarily work themselves into a frenzy over.

We capitulated 3-1 at Burton with Davies as captain. It isn’t some sort of stat boost that strengthens the defence, it’s a £2 piece of fabric made by Sondico.

9 minutes ago, cannable said:

Utter gubbins that people unnecessarily work themselves into a frenzy over.

We capitulated 3-1 at Burton with Davies as captain. It isn’t some sort of stat boost that strengthens the defence, it’s a £2 piece of fabric made by Sondico.

Utter tosh, everyone knows that Keogh cannot concentrate fully with an extra piece of fabric around his arm and simply cannot get his mind in the right place while having to focus on posing with the referee and the kids in the centre circle before kick off.

Just let him focus on his game without the massive distractions.

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Utter tosh, everyone knows that Keogh cannot concentrate fully with an extra piece of fabric around his arm and simply cannot get his mind in the right place while having to focus on posing with the referee and the kids in the centre circle before kick off.

Just let him focus on his game without the massive distractions.

Prove it ??‍♀️

Just because lots of people say it doesn’t make it true

Just now, cannable said:

Prove it ??‍♀️

Wembley 2014, the weight of the armband put him off balance and forced him to scuff that clearance.

Sunderland 2018, he was asked to redo the picture in the centre circle as he didn’t say “cheese” properly the first time and the mascot blinked at just the wrong moment. He later misplaced a pass!!!!

No surprise. The only way he could take it off Curtis is if John Terry had arrived. Good for the player but not a major thing for the team. As every manager will tell you, he wants people to take responsibility all over the pitch, regardless of armband. 

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Wembley 2014, the weight of the armband put him off balance and forced him to scuff that clearance.

Sunderland 2018, he was asked to redo the picture in the centre circle as he didn’t say “cheese” properly the first time and the mascot blinked at just the wrong moment. He later misplaced a pass!!!!

It’s early and I only read half of your first post ?

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Did some of you actually read what Lampard said?

"If I had two armbands, they would both wear one".

Easy to solve, eleven bands Frank. Though the photo before KO could be tricky 

3 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Curtis confirmed as captain for the season - good move - and lets Keogh focus on his game.....

Best decision for me, letting Keogh do his own job is a major bonus but if anything happens to Davies a more than able deputy 

39 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Easy to solve, eleven bands Frank. Though the photo before KO could be tricky 

Who gets to lift the Championship Trophy when we Inevitably storm the league.

Did someone say we were arrogant? Can't quite remember...

When Derby went on a bad spell last season, Davies was the one that came out and did the media responsibility’s when all the others didn’t want to. I don’t have a problem with them not wanting too, I’m sure Davies didn’t but he came out like leaders should and took responsibility for performances even more so than Rowett. The guy has the respect of the team, it doesn’t go to his head and you can see he’s a role model for the young lads, at half time in these friendlies he’s always putting his arm around some of them and telling them well done. Great to see. 

3 hours ago, minesahartington said:

I reckon when snake came in early doors pre-season and tried to lure him away and  Curtis said you must be joking, Frank had already whispered.."you my boy are going to lead my Frankolution of he Rams"

You have the Poweeerrrrrr

Archived