v Coventry (A) Match Thread

LE_Ram

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mozza

OB is saying the floodlights wont be coming on - so has asked everyone present to turn their phone lights on towards the end of the game. Do what you can pal.

We need to start having a constant dialogue @Cam the Ram so we stop doing this. 

Just now, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Don’t get why were playing at such a poor ground with no working floodlights. Penultimate game of pre season, the pitch is poor and they won’t be able to see each other soon ?

New we should of worn last seasons away kit ? 

2 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Don’t get why were playing at such a poor ground with no working floodlights. Penultimate game of pre season, the pitch is poor and they won’t be able to see each other soon ?

I was convinced that the late Coventry friendly was part of a deal for Bayliss when it was announced ?

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

I tell you what, 16 year old Sibley has been the best player on the pitch certainly this 2nd half, maybe even the whole game

I think Bennett shades it for me. Had a very good first half.

Still very impressive though. 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I tell you what, 16 year old Sibley has been the best player on the pitch certainly this 2nd half, maybe even the whole game

is he only 16. - looks great - solid stuff - shown some intelligence with Mount and Wilson

Just now, irobinson said:

is he only 16. - looks great - solid stuff - shown some intelligence with Mount and Wilson

16 years old. Derby player since the age of 8. 

Actually One of our own. 

Just now, irobinson said:

he's look great - very composed. - big lad for 16

Yeah - It's quite exciting for me because I don't watch the U18s a great deal so I don't actually know a great deal about him. He only made appearances in 5 U23 games last season. So he's just leapfrogged straight into the first time (very fringe) picture. It makes a nice change from watching a player not be given their chance for a long time.

Brain seems there. Physically he's very impressive and he has some technical ability. It all looks incredibly promising.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Yeah - It's quite exciting for me because I don't watch the U18s a great deal so I don't actually know a great deal about him. He only made appearances in 5 U23 games last season. So he's just leapfrogged straight into the first time (very fringe) picture. It makes a nice change from watching a player not be given their chance for a long time.

Brain seems there. Physically he's very impressive and he has some technical ability. It all looks incredibly promising.

Looks like a young Lee cattermole

Archived