First WOW factor signings for a good few years?

Boycie

Based on the hype and last seasons performances from Wilson and Mount, coupled with us getting them over big European clubs, Big Home nations clubs and Stoke, these are WOW! Signings aren’t they?

Nice feeling to have again, it’s been a long time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Last time I was this excited by signings was Johnson & Butterfield on deadline day. So...

Sniff, you’ve ruined it now!

no you ain’t!  Come on yooooou Rams!?

I’ve been excited about a few of our signings for a number of reasons. In Mount, in particular, I genuinely think we could have a player that could really take this league by storm and win the POTY award for the entire thing. 

The kid comes with an unbelievable reputation and has the awards and stats to back it up, both at senior level and at academy level. 

Derby County are going to win the League this season!!!! 

Whatever players Frank wants will probably come here. We will play like a Championship hybrid of Chelsea and Man City. Goals coming from everywhere on the pitch. 

We will be the trusted club to send the best youth players to improve and develop them.

Rowett is long gone. 

If Frank is excited what can the rest of us do but enjoy it. 

Come on you FLDCFC

Very very exciting. First manager to get youth bloodied with Thomas and Bogle and now these two signings. Finally a manager brave enough as Southgate to get young budding stars into the team. 

Youre never sure when the “give everyone a chance” new manager comes in if he’s gonna go with the same old same old but it appears like he’s going for youth and talent which is our best hope of escaping the division while exciting the fans. 

Wilson got 7 goals in about 13 appearances for Hull and the attacking midfield Mason Mount got around 13 for the Dutch team in which he ended up being their player of the season. Last time we had a midfielder score 13+ goals, I think it was Bryson when we played attacking football under Stevie Mac.

I was excited by Johnson and Butterfield too. Still think Butterfield is bullied a bit. Think people go OTT. He's never lost a game on his own but you would never believe it.

Johnson I think he's been a massive flop. Was so excited and amazed we'd managed to get him. Now I'm gutted when I see his name on the team sheet and he was rubbish on Saturday. 

Kind of taught me not to get carried away.

50 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Derby County are going to win the League this season!!!! 

Whatever players Frank wants will probably come here. We will play like a Championship hybrid of Chelsea and Man City. Goals coming from everywhere on the pitch. 

We will be the trusted club to send the best youth players to improve and develop them.

Rowett is long gone. 

If Frank is excited what can the rest of us do but enjoy it. 

Come on you FLDCFC

Oh FOOKING 'ELL! That's done it now.

?

We are Derby, Super Derby, we are Derby, Super Rams... #repeat

TobyWanKenobi

I've never heard of either of them, but a lot of people are gushing, so that's a good sign.

Although I remember people fawning over Danielle Daino, so here we are.

Archived