Aberdeenshire Rams

Inverurie Ram

So come on Aberdeenshire Rams when are we going to cheer on the Rams?

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/fixtures

I fancy the following fixtures at Pride Park to catch up with friends in Derby, flly on a Friday and return Sunday to and from Birmingham for £100 ish.

Friday Nov 2nd 2018 The Men They Couldn't Hang The Flowerpot Derby.

Saturday Nov 3rd 2018 Derby County v Birmingham City.

Friday Nov 9th 2018 Martin Stephenson & The Daintees The Venue Derby.

Saturday Nov 10th 2018 Derby County v Aston Villa.

Either or means we can enjoy the train ride back to and swanning round Birmingham Airport after we've beaten either of them!

I'm keen, but do have the prospect of the young un's 21st on the 3rd. Looking at seeing the Bunnymen in Utrecht with a few days in the Dam. 

The second weekend a definite possibility. And there's a Brewdog in the student quarters of Sheffield (if we're not drinking Thornbridge in the Tap with the local Rams).

@David any reason why the Aberdeenshire Rams have been relegated from DCFC Fans to the Football Forum section?

Have you demoted us for showing 3 Rangers shirts? I thought you Celtic fans enjoyed a bit of competition!

I would like to mount a request to pop us back in the DCFC Fans section with the support of @EastAnglianRam and @SheffRams

and @TuffLuff and @loweman2 Save the Aberdeenshire Rams!

I drove in the Rosemount area of Aberdeen on Monday and thought about Mason.

w05dlj.jpg

9 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@David any reason why the Aberdeenshire Rams have been relegated from DCFC Fans to the Football Forum section?

Have you demoted us for showing 3 Rangers shirts? I thought you Celtic fans enjoyed a bit of competition!

I would like to mount a request to pop us back in the DCFC Fans section with the support of @EastAnglianRam and @SheffRams

and @TuffLuff and @loweman2 Save the Aberdeenshire Rams!

I drove in the Rosemount area of Aberdeen on Monday and thought about Mason.

w05dlj.jpg

To be honest it almost was moved into The Pub it’s that random! 

The main forum is for Derby County, not Aberdeen and Rangers ? 

I was in George Street Aberdeen today and thought, what would Charlie make of the @EastAnglianRam and @TuffLuff Sheffield Rams larging it up in the Derby County section of the forum, whilst the Aberdeenshire Rams have been stuck in the poor old Football Forum, which is full of mothballs, nobody comes in here, oh and it's so dark and cold, and Forest fans hang around when the lights go out!

vnmmuf.jpg

9v9rau.jpg

5 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Sheffield Rams larging it up in the Derby County section of the forum, whilst the Aberdeenshire Rams have been stuck in the poor old Football Forum,

Sheffield Rams topic isn’t being repeatedly bumped to the top with street signs, Rangers kits, West Brom and Burnley up in Aberdeen articles within the Derby County board. 

Sorry to be a party pooper but people use that board to talk about Derby County, it’s the main board, where as the Football Forum is open to your Aberdeen’s and Invernesses. 

24 minutes ago, David said:

Sheffield Rams topic isn’t being repeatedly bumped to the top with street signs, Rangers kits, West Brom and Burnley up in Aberdeen articles within the Derby County board. 

Sorry to be a party pooper but people use that board to talk about Derby County, it’s the main board, where as the Football Forum is open to your Aberdeen’s and Invernesses. 

Invernesses!!!!...........I'm going out, had enough, off to be entertained by the local fiddle players and bagpipers!

55 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Derby County v Leeds Utd Sky Sports Sat 11th Aug, Kick Off 17:30pm The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire.

Anyone going?..... Any Derby County fans in the Aberdeenshire area, that would like to meet up?

I'll be driving past at around 3am as I make my way home to Derby. 

• 2 weeks later...