Aberdeenshire Rams

Inverurie Ram

Aberdeenshire Rams, the plan is to chuck a load of white paint and whack a big Ram sticker on this Red Arrow that's parked up at Aberdeen airport until 9am in the morning and we will then have some brand new transport for the coming seasons which is slightly quicker than @mozza new transport!

@2tups you can have first go, whilst I muscle into the drinks trolley!

f0q544.jpg

On 20/07/2018 at 00:02, Inverurie Ram said:

29e0pki.jpg

Great job on the thread and amazing to see this team of U16 hopefulls from 2011. Jamie Hanson the last man standing, with his central defensive partner on the day, Farrend Rawson, now eating houmous at Forest Green Rovers. If I recall, Kwame Thomas managed quite a lot of England U20 games, but has since been loaned out to the National League. A division lower still, Ross Etheridge keeps goal for Nuneaton. 

You'd have thought the winners of the Denis Law Cup might have achieved more. #TheirFinestHour 

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Great job on the thread and amazing to see this team of U16 hopefulls from 2011. Jamie Hanson the last man standing, with his central defensive partner on the day, Farrend Rawson, now eating houmous at Forest Green Rovers. If I recall, Kwame Thomas managed quite a lot of England U20 games, but has since been loaned out to the National League. A division lower still, Ross Etheridge keeps goal for Nuneaton. 

You'd have thought the winners of the Denis Law Cup might have achieved more. #TheirFinestHour 

And just the 1 player left in the Aberdeen side, Scott McKenna. Cammy Smith is the only other one still in the top 2 divisions at St Mirren. 

It's not a great advert for youth development is it? 

1 minute ago, gazram80 said:

In the brewdog now. 

Just starting to get a bit rowdy tbf. 

Was always going to happen. Theres been veiled threats made by both fans since the draw. Keep your head down and wits about you, the police normally gave a good handle on things.  

6 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Was always going to happen. Theres been veiled threats made by both fans since the draw. Keep your head down and wits about you, the police normally gave a good handle on things.  

Thanks for the heads up. 

It's a shame that it comes to that but essentially people see it as Scotland v England. 

Feel sorry for the people who have to clean the square full of broken glasses bottles etc. 

The police have been great joining in etc. 

4 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

Thanks for the heads up. 

It's a shame that it comes to that but essentially people see it as Scotland v England. 

Feel sorry for the people who have to clean the square full of broken glasses bottles etc. 

The police have been great joining in etc. 

No problem. To be honest, its next week when the trouble will happen. 

Grampian police arnt noted for their hospitality, they must of been on a training course.....

Enjoy the game, hopefully its still close for the 2nd leg.  

10 minutes ago, R Yoth said:

The Grill ,union street. Best pub in Aberdeen . I'll be there myself in a couple weeks 

the-grill-external-view-whisky-bar-in-union-street-aberdeen-city-scotland-F2WT45.jpg

Good pub for starting the night off. Used to do the best plate of stovies straight from the urn. 

Any decent pub crawl round town revolved around the grill, and it attracted the nightclub boys and boys out for a 1 pub session.

I remember the uproar when they decided to put womans toilets in (around 1998) . The regulars were boycotting for months. 

Happy days