Sign in to follow this  
Inverurie Ram

Aberdeenshire Rams

Leeds Utd v Derby County Sky Sports 7:45pm Friday 11th Jan 2019.

Aberdeenshire Rams are watching this in Aberdeen at McNasties http://www.mcnastys.co.uk 

If your a Rams fan and you live or work or are visiting the area and would like to meet up with fellow Rams fans to watch the game, then come and join us in the pub to cheer on the mighty Rams.

@2tups @Ramadonna @campavanram @Elgin_Ram @CWC1983

Upside down?........who cares.......get in to em!

Leeds Utd v Derby County Sky Sports 7:45pm Friday 11th Jan 2019.

Due to the lack of interest from the Aberdeenshire Rams, or only 2 folk maybe coming out to drink soda!!!!

(It's Friday night, it's Leeds on the TV, in a bar...oh I give up!!!) We are now watching this in Inverurie at The Commercial to reinvest our train money on an additional couple of beers.

If your a Rams fan and you live or work or are visiting the area and would like to meet up with fellow Rams fans to watch this game, or future games, then come and join us in the pub to cheer on the mighty Rams.

Or should we go and watch Jon S Bairds new film Stan & Ollie instead, Alex McLeish is in it, for Soda.....and what will you have Stanley?....https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/first-look-at-alex-mcleishs-cameo-in-jon-s-bairds-new-film-stan-ollie/

Edited by Inverurie Ram

23 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Leeds Utd v Derby County Sky Sports 7:45pm Friday 11th Jan 2019.

Due to the lack of interest from the Aberdeenshire Rams, or only 2 folk maybe coming out to drink soda!!!!

(It's Friday night, it's Leeds on the TV, in a bar...oh I give up!!!) We are now watching this in Inverurie at The Commercial to reinvest our train money on an additional couple of beers.

If your a Rams fan and you live or work or are visiting the area and would like to meet up with fellow Rams fans to watch this game, or future games, then come and join us in the pub to cheer on the mighty Rams.

We’ll be there. Have trawled the streets of Peterhead for Jon S Baird, but fear that all I’ve done is open the sluice gates for fish related puns. How’s the parrot ? Got some aspirin for Ramadonna or did the.......

23 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@Ramadonna or @Ramadonna9 or Maradonna or Madonna are all staying in bed with the lurgy and I think they all like a bit of aspirin!

@2tups & @Rampian I'll be at The Commercial Inn at about 7:15pm and no problem if you can't make it etc.

No idea where the parrot is, probably flew off to Peterhead after it's dismal support in the Derby Co v Hull City first leg play off at Pride Park, not one of our best Saturday's in the pub!

Edited by Inverurie Ram

Was it just Inverurie, Anerdeenshire where the Sky Red Button option didn't work?

The Commercial Inn girl behind the bar must have pressed that button at least 438 times and absolutely no joy.

@Ramadonna @Ramadonna9 and his misses and  the Aberdeen Mockney Cockney turned up, shame the Red Sky Button didn't turn up. @Ramadonna9 had his Rams TV commentary on his phone, whilst we watched Spurs, Brentford and Real Madrid do the business.

I even ran up the hill to the Black Bull Inn after 10 mins to see if they could get the game on. Bar girl didn't have a clue, so the Landlord was dragged down the stairs, all the tele's started changing games as he tried to get the Rams game on, as I got daggers from the locals "Oi put the Spurs game back on, Oi put the Real Madrid game back on, what game are you trying to put on?..... Derby?......Derby?......blooming Derby, they always let me down on the coupon........Ipswich v Derby why?

So we spent the night with the radio on a mobile phone waiting for Derby to let us down just like Sky Sports!

On a positive note we didn't lose and it was good to catch up with the Aberdeenshire Rams.

Tottenham? Real Madrid?...... Brentford proper football!