Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Inverurie Ram

Aberdeenshire Rams

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, 2tups said:

Worth checking out Fierce, Craftsman and CASC too. Only perhaps not tonight.

Suspect Jeff will emerge victorious at Turf Moor, but the Dandies were not disgraced tonight.

I watched it in The Butchers, Inverurie. Enjoyable game, the Dandies were given a free penalty, unless I missed the Burnley boy sneezing in the box.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, gazram80 said:

In the brewdog now. 

Just starting to get a bit rowdy tbf. 

 

Yeah that Brewdog is always full of rowdy riff raff, it's normally @2tups and his entourage causing all the trouble, ya should have gone to 6 degrees north and enjoyed a load of Belgium beer instead of all that beardy Scottish Brewdog bath water!

https://www.sixdnorth.co.uk/

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

And who would be here if Derby County ever played Aberdeen?. @Inverurie Ram @2tups @Elgin_Ram @CWC1983 

@Edinburgh ram @EdinburghRam @Angry Ram @R Yoth @gazram80 @Carl Sagan @David

Definitely me, however the group photo will probobly be in the Westhill shopping centre across from M&S. Then a short walk to Kingsford. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm looking forward to watching Burnley v Aberdeen live on Thu 2nd Aug on BT Sports.

And looking more forward to watching Reading v Derby County live on Fri 3rd Aug on Sky TV.

Any Aberdeenshire Rams meeting up on Friday night in The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie to watch it?

2yywg45.jpg

@2tups and @Ramadonna9

Share this post


Link to post

Spent a lot of time in Scotland and shockingly have never been to Aberdeen. What a day that would be if the Rams came to town and the chance to watch and have a drink and discuss bands with @Inverurie Ram? I just checked and it's a direct  from my lovely local airport so less than 3 hours door-to-door including the wait time. Not that much different from Pride Park!

Just call my name and I'll be there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Spent a lot of time in Scotland and shockingly have never been to Aberdeen. What a day that would be if the Rams came to town and the chance to watch and have a drink and discuss bands with @Inverurie Ram? I just checked and it's a direct  from my lovely local airport so less than 3 hours door-to-door including the wait time. Not that much different from Pride Park!

Just call my name and I'll be there.

 

I feel like we've already met @Carl Sagan. Just give us a shout, anytime you fancy a trip and I can show you  Aberdeen, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, some beaches, castles, hills and some pubs and the Aberdeenshire Rams.

You can start the songs off. Might even squeeze a pint in the British Legion!

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm looking forward to watching Burnley v Aberdeen live on Thu 2nd Aug on BT Sports.

And looking more forward to watching Reading v Derby County live on Fri 3rd Aug on Sky TV.

Any Aberdeenshire Rams meeting up on Friday night in The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie to watch it?

2yywg45.jpg

@2tups and @Ramadonna9

The guaranteed lift home's started a 4 month stint in Stornoway, so it's soda water and lime for me, but should be good to bring the loon over and see you there. Missed MGS at Speyfest this weekend. Bah. 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, 2tups said:

The guaranteed lift home's started a 4 month stint in Stornoway, so it's soda water and lime for me, but should be good to bring the loon over and see you there. Missed MGS at Speyfest this weekend. Bah. 

I'm no good for Friday, watching it at home with my loons, but I'll send an e-mail out to see if any of the other Aberdeenshire Rams and co fancy it etc.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.