Sign in to follow this  
Inverurie Ram

Aberdeenshire Rams

15 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Aberdeenshire Rams & Jersey Rams meeting up 10am onwards in The Globe opposite Baker Street Tube Station on route to Wembley.

https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/greater-london/globe/?utm_source=g_places&utm_medium=locations&utm_campaign

43-47 Marylebone Road.

image.png

Yay! Delighted there's an Aberdeen (and Jersey) contingent rendezvousing for the game. Good spot with easy Wembley access. Here's a song for all of you winding your way down on Baker Street:

Dear Graham Shinnie,

All the very best to you and your family and the brilliant times ahead with the little one on it's way. As you'll be at home watching the game on Monday with your loved ones, if there's a spare ticket your looking to pass on, we have an Aberdeenshire Ram that will gladly take it off your hands. @2tups

Dear Max Lowe,

We all love you and you know what I'm going to ask you. Yes you got it my friend, that last golden ticket for the Aberdeenshire Rams, you know you want too and so does @2tups

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/shinnie-it-has-given-me-the-extra-hunger-and-excitement

Our own Charlie Bucket @2tups the nicest guy you could ever meet would be so grateful.

Love, Life & Unity.

19 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

image.jpg

So just three weeks to look up the coming together of a Half Man Half Biscuit gig and a suitable away game. Wedding Present and an RL game on the Sunday heading back north. New season, new parrot required ?

Craig Bryson looks so weird in Red. At Aberdeen airport earlier this week flying off to Cork for pre season friendlies.

I recognise the elderly couple from Inverurie in the background.

image.jpg