Free home shirt when you join TalkTalk

Day

Derby County are delighted to announce TalkTalk as the club’s preferred broadband provider ahead of the 2018/19 season.

The new partnership will see Rams fans offered exclusive joining offers over the course of the campaign, with those who do sign up also receiving a FREE 2018/19 shirt (T&Cs apply).

Full article https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/rams-team-up-with-talktalk-for-exclusive-broadband-deals

TalkTalk link http://www.talktalk.co.uk/dcfc

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not particularly optimistic about RamsTVs stability next season if Derby's broadband is being provided by TalkTalk.

TobyWanKenobi

I wouldn't join TalkTalk no matter what incentive they offer. Had terrible service from them in the past.

Had a walk around PP today as I had a bit of time on my hands and wandered into the East stand concourse and through for a nose at the pitch, I noticed a hell of a lot of new cable being put in above the concourse and it didn't look electrical, so maybe Talk Talk are fitting all new gear in. They've also fitted astro turf from the edge of the pitch to the advertising hoardings, so the tracks where the linesmen run shouldn't look so worn out this season.

43 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Been with TalkTalk a long time and never had any problems. Guess I'm one of the very few luck ones although it does mean I don't get a free shirt as I'm an existing customer. 

You could probably replace TalkTalk with Sky, BT or Virgin Media and you would have a bunch of people saying stay well away.

I got warned not to touch Sky, slows down between 5 and 8pm everyday......never had any problems myself. 2 years in now I think.

BT on the other hand used to go off every night at midnight for a couple of hours, not great if you're up late, others will swear by them though.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Been with TalkTalk a long time and never had any problems. Guess I'm one of the very few luck ones although it does mean I don't get a free shirt as I'm an existing customer. 

I must be one of the lucky ones too been with them for years never a problem and when I have spoke to them they have been very helpful.

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Leave them and rejoin. Job done

Archived