Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

Just now, Sparkle said:

Long term I would say yes, we have mount this season but probably not next season but woods would get plenty of game time even if we took him this year - not that there is any indication that we are trying to sign him 

n an already bloated midfield though, definitely need to shift a few before we even think about it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr Giggles said:

n an already bloated midfield though, definitely need to shift a few before we even think about it.

In terms of midfielders that we will use it’s not that big a list - Bryson Mount ledley Huddlestone and the last two are for the same spot and yes we have Johnson but a fair bit breaks down there if we start him but you are correct Butterfield and thorne are nowhere close 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

In terms of midfielders that we will use it’s not that big a list - Bryson Mount ledley Huddlestone and the last two are for the same spot and yes we have Johnson but a fair bit breaks down there if we start him but you are correct Butterfield and thorne are nowhere close 

Ledley? Evans? 

Personally we need to move at least 3 Midfielders out. 

11 hours ago, Charlie Dram said:

@RoyMac5You'd expect there would be plenty trying to. Particularly someone of his vintage. Get a cheeky 2 year deal now as opposed to his remaining year.

Imagine being a runner up top and you're wanting to impress and your supply line is Butterfield. 

You'd just think 'Whats the point'

And people used to blame Martin ! 

1 minute ago, Mr Giggles said:

Ledley? Evans? 

Personally we need to move at least 3 Midfielders out. 

I did mention ledley but I did forget about Evans but I tend to think he is also a bit of cover at centre back as well as DCM 

which three do you think will go ?

Just now, Sparkle said:

I did mention ledley but I did forget about Evans but I tend to think he is also a bit of cover at centre back as well as DCM 

which three do you think will go ?

Fair enough, apologies.

I'm not sure, I wish I knew. My guess would be Thorne, Huddz and Butterfield. Probably not in this transfer window however.

Anyway, this isn't a thread about our midfield conundrum, back to Waghorn. Not worth 7 Million surely, decent lad but only on e decent season at this level.

1 minute ago, Mr Giggles said:

Fair enough, apologies.

I'm not sure, I wish I knew. My guess would be Thorne, Huddz and Butterfield. Probably not in this transfer window however.

Anyway, this isn't a thread about our midfield conundrum, back to Waghorn. Not worth 7 Million surely, decent lad but only on e decent season at this level.

?? yep 2-3 million fair enough but not 4-8 million pounds 

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Long term I would say yes, we have mount this season but probably not next season but woods would get plenty of game time even if we took him this year - not that there is any indication that we are trying to sign him 

Woods is a holding midfielder Mount is not

I love a good conspiracy theory. Was reading this...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/waghorn-sale-could-create-domino-effect-says-hurst-1-5635813

... and he talks about Domino effect. They said they won't sell Waghorn until they have a replacement. 

The replacement they have identified is Kayden Jackson from Accrington Stanley. Accrington want a replacement before they sell... 

Ladies and gentlemen... OFFRANDE ZANZALA! 

ZANZALA... To Accrington 

Jackson to Ipswich

Waghorn to Derby

Could it be that simple...are those the dominoes? 

Archived