New Ticket Office opening hours

Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Online sales is where they obviously want to go, let’s hope it all works.

Never had a problem with Derby online sales. Unlike getting a ticket for the Coventry friendly where you have to buy from them via ticketmaster. Bought one almost as soon as they went on sale and it's still not arrived. CCFC say should arrive "in the next couple of weeks" 

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Simple idea and a great idea

Until you’re waiting an hour for a lager top as there’s a queue for tickets away to Oldham in the cup.

I heard there’s this new thing out called the internet, might be worth a try?

32 minutes ago, David said:

Until you’re waiting an hour for a lager top as there’s a queue for tickets away to Oldham in the cup.

I heard there’s this new thing out called the internet, might be worth a try?

If your drinking lager top you don’t deserve to be served.

33 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Because that would be sensible

And possibly nobody at the club thought of it. Flexibility for those working seems to have gone in favour of theses are the hours lump it or go online!

Not moaning but anyone working say 8-4 or 9-5 that used to nip in, has been told work round it. Bit shortsighted for a club that generally looks after its fans.

18 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

And possibly nobody at the club thought of it. Flexibility for those working seems to have gone in favour of theses are the hours lump it or go online!

Not moaning but anyone working say 8-4 or 9-5 that used to nip in, has been told work round it. Bit shortsighted for a club that generally looks after its fans.

Yep. I used to nip in on the way home to collect my tickets as I don’t wanna keep paying postage and fees. 

20 hours ago, Boycie said:

Online sales is where they obviously want to go, let’s hope it all works.

Which is great for me but I do have to pay an extra £1 per ticket for buying online and £1 postage. May be it would encourage more people if the booking fee was dropped to say £1 per transaction . If I buy 4 tickets I pay an extra £4. Also if the cost of the postage resembled the actual cost of the post which is 50p.

PistoldPete2
23 hours ago, David said:

Rubbish. So you cant collect before or after work or on Sundays and only for half a day on Saturday.    

5 hours ago, Zag zig said:

It would make perfect sense for a couple of the Yard staff to be trained and have access to the ticketing system for when the office is shut.

Mel, you can use this idea on me!

xx

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

It would make perfect sense for a couple of the Yard staff to be trained and have access to the ticketing system for when the office is shut.

xx

Wouldn't it make more sense to do it through the shop, even though the mark up on a pint is probably more than a shirt?

Just now, reveldevil said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to do it through the shop, even though the mark up on a pint is probably more than a shirt?

The Yard is open in the evening so    more convenient for folks to call on the way from work etc. Probably have a quick pint whilst there?

14 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

xx

Might as well serve burgers in the ticket office as well then. 

Be a bit pissed off if my dinner was slow as people who should be serving were selling tickets. 

Archived