New Ticket Office opening hours

Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who in their right mind really wants to go to the car park that is PP between 5-6 anyway, it's a nightmare!

if want to really fix tkts, why not have them on your on as electronic??? Airlines have had it for how long now? and they scan just the same as a paper tkt

5 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Its so easy to order tickets on line. Why doesn't everyone do it? 

For away matches you don't get any reasonable say on where you sit - or more likely - unsafely stand.

And it costs an extra three quid for two of us when we are often in Derby and can get them at cost. That's about £75 over the season which is at least two away matches extra.

I agree with @JoetheRam, much better to talk to a real person.

Home matches outside of season ticket I don't mind buying online as I can choose the exact seat and will  print at home but I resent paying £1 extra per ticket for the privilege!  

I’ve always found the ticket office staff really friendly and helpful.

I don’t like paying booking fees but ours are pretty low.

They should make sure a human being you can speak to in person is available for those that want to though.

My suggestion would be 10-4 then have one late night till 7 for the awkward buggers like me.

On 04/07/2018 at 19:02, ThePrisoner said:

Per ticket fee too. That’s the real stinger. 

I've just ordered 3 tickets for pre-season friendlies and they're all coming in the same envelope with one postage charge.  

A quid's a bit cheaper than driving to Derby from West Yorkshire and back

24 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

I've just ordered 3 tickets for pre-season friendlies and they're all coming in the same envelope with one postage charge.  

A quid's a bit cheaper than driving to Derby from West Yorkshire and back

Yeah but each ticket has its own fee I’m pretty sure. At least they have in prior seasons. 

Of course, much better for those further afield like yourself and others but rubbish for those who prefer the various benefits the ticket office offer. 

Archived