Best Looking Player

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Update: I just put the pictures of BJ and KR into a discord server and had the active users pick one, and it was unanimously BJ. So, there you go. 

I think KR appeals more to the taste of my gay friends.

I think if I were asked 'pick one from a BJ or a KR' I too would pick BJ. 

Most homoerotic thread ever. Love it

The sexual tension at football matches is always palpable.

Tens of thousands of blokes - watching their eleven favourite athletic blokes in tight, revealing sportswear getting all sweaty and aggressive. All of them hoping for a goal so they get the the chance to watch those sexy hunks hug and kiss each other

See you on Grindr

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

More to the point how does he get like that when he’s got a side of chips like that !!

i put on a 2 pound just when looked at bowl 

Judging by the portion size of the food in front of him, thats a 5 person share portion of chips.

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There's a few villages around cleater moor and workington that i was thinking about in particular.

I know we sometimes take a drive up the coast. Up to Whitehaven and Workington and they are a different breed. The south of the county still think they are in Lancashire.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

That lads got way too much time on his hands

I’m only jealous ?

I don't know how you get abdabs like that... Maybe lots of bending over to pick the ball out of the net? Like you say, maybe I'm just jealous. 

Best looking is definitely Kelle Roos.

However he is very anodyne. 

Most attractive is a different matter and is much more interesting as it is down to individual taste. For me

3 Bradley Johnson 

2 George Thorne

1 Chris Martin

@Mrs Cone and I might vote differently, but we have one thing in common - we are judging beyond the obvious! 

Archived