Best Looking Player

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Pretty sure this thread comes up every pre season, sadly even in a World Cup year. 

That is really sad ?

It should be...

BEST LOOKING ENGLAND PLAYER?

I'm going for Jamie Vardy.

Screenshot_20180702-101315_Google.thumb.jpg.e46fe129b64f9188f9b324f163251261.jpg

You dirty old man!

24 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Pretty sure this thread comes up every pre season, sadly even in a World Cup year. 

And why shouldn't it? 

More entertaining for some of us than reading all the unrealistic threads about who people who ship out and who they would bring in close season.

Both a bit of harmless fantasy in my opinion!

On 01/07/2018 at 16:55, PrivateDerby said:

My other half was mad on Darren Bent, now it's Hudds... she goes on about BBC all the time but I can't remember the last time Derby were on MOTD?

Chelsea in the cup I think. Remind her

4 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Are we allowed even to consider answering that question any more?

World's on it's arse.

24 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Are we allowed even to consider answering that question any more?

Well I presume so.. The threads called best looking player and the blokes don't do a lot for me so the ladies team seems my only option 

4 minutes ago, archram said:

How about “Best looking forum member”? I’ll enter the women’s over 75s class - as long as I’m the only one!

Nobody dares upload a pic of themselves, hide behind players and memes. Understandable, they wouldn’t be able to criticise Thorne and Martin’s BMI then!

12 minutes ago, David said:

Nobody dares upload a pic of themselves, hide behind players and memes. Understandable, they wouldn’t be able to criticise Thorne and Martin’s BMI then!

I, genuinely, don't actually have a picture of myself, anywhere, except a framed one of me when I was 10 in the living room of my house. 

I'm a 4-6 out of 10 though depending on who you ask. (4 is the opinion of my fiancé)

14 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Well you must have huge....feet....then!

I think my feet are pretty average tbh.

But she's always talking to her friends about my amazing ability to lick my ear. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I think my feet are pretty average tbh.

But she's always talking to her friends about my amazing ability to lick my ear. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Surely that's at least 3 out of the 4 that she rates you...

Archived