Best Looking Player

I asked my girlfriend the question... who does she think is the best looking Derby player. A lot say Thorne (and i was expecting her to go along the same lines), but to my surprise she came back with Kellie Roos..

Martin, Braders and Hudds were close in the running. 

Do we need a poll? ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I asked my girlfriend the question... who does she think is the best looking Derby player. A lot say Thorne (and i was expecting her to go along the same lines), but to my surprise she came back with Kellie Roos.

Martin, Braders and Hudds were close in the running. 

Do we need a poll? ?

Surprising? Really?

E13AABD2-D54D-4A66-94A0-BD0B117F8098.thumb.jpeg.db873283796bc12aeea2c3269a47d9aa.jpeg

8D6F4283-7A35-4803-98AE-B4E34620B8CB.jpeg.044cd4b39613c7c227b5a73c6599629b.jpeg

Yeah Kelle Roos is my pick too and he is the most common one I get from lasses and gay friends, pretty sure he's our best looking player.

Most of the folks who don't say Roos say Bradley Johnson anyway (based on the headshots on the website). I've never had anyone say Thorne.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah Kelle Roos is my pick too and he is the most common one I get from lasses and gay friends, pretty sure he's our best looking player.

Most of the folks who don't say Roos say Bradley Johnson anyway (based on the headshots on the website). I've never had anyone say Thorne.

How often do you discuss this?!

2 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Quite a lot tbf - I know a lot of lasses and LGBT folk who aren't interested in football, and if im watching or talking about football the topic naturally directs there so they can involve themselves ? 

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Update: I just put the pictures of BJ and KR into a discord server and had the active users pick one, and it was unanimously BJ. So, there you go. 

I think KR appeals more to the taste of my gay friends.

Chrissy has something about him - and Frank - but I'm old so...

Something about a bloke that posts photos like Roos does, Just get on with the job lad.  

Just now, MrsRam said:

Chrissy has something about him - and Frank - but I'm old so...

Something about a bloke that posts photos like Roos does, Just get on with the job lad.  

Social media generation ? 

1 minute ago, MrsRam said:

Exactly.

Is he a keeper? 

Not sure anyone's thinking that far ahead ? 

But... yes. Yes he is. 

Archived