Now derby has chelsea fitness coach

B4ev6is

I do wander if they can get geouge thorn fit and help bring back old thorn back I used to know and love.

But same thing with masion bennet I think he played well before the injury still only 20s surely frank lampard and jody morries can do this. But also bring best out of our young players but also bring in some top quiltley players too.

I feel a lot happier now and think he can sort this mess out that been left by past managers.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What is that suppose to mean

Eva Carneiro was a rather attractive and highly qualified medical practitioner who was the first team doctor at Chelsea. Mourinho unfairly sacked her and she successfully sued the club for £5 million a year after her dismissal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/eva-carneiro-the-shame-of-chelsea-a-club-who-were-ready-to-drag-carneiros-name-through-the-mud-a7071271.html 

47 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Wow B4, we replace a fitness coach with another one who because he comes from Chelsea it makes you a lot happier?

Just imagine what you will be like when we actually make a signing...

It excites me too. Chelsea have been a strong side for many years now and their senior backroom people are likely to be at the top of their profession.

5 hours ago, 86 points said:

Eva Carneiro was a rather attractive and highly qualified medical practitioner who was the first team doctor at Chelsea. Mourinho unfairly sacked her and she successfully sued the club for £5 million a year after her dismissal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/eva-carneiro-the-shame-of-chelsea-a-club-who-were-ready-to-drag-carneiros-name-through-the-mud-a7071271.html 

Seems to be happy with her job in Gib, not short of money as you say

Many of us have commented in the past about achieving the right balance of fitness in the squad and looking for improvement.  I like the idea of bringing in staff from a club who can afford to buy the best. You're right to be optimistic,  @B4ev6is, it's a fresh start. 

Every little bit of improvement (advantage) we can gain both on and off the pitch can only help the club going forward.

Sometimes sucess and failure are separated by very small margins.

The club seems to found its focus and direction again., hopefully bodes well for the future

20 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Every little bit of improvement (advantage) we can gain both on and off the pitch can only help the club going forward.

Sometimes sucess and failure are separated by very small margins.

The club seems to found its focus and direction again., hopefully bodes well for the future

british cycling succeeded based on incremental improvements which is the point you are making.  little improvements across the board creating a significant improvement overall

22 hours ago, Spanish said:

british cycling succeeded based on incremental improvements which is the point you are making.  little improvements across the board creating a significant improvement overall

Well, that's what the said they did anyway!

Archived