Pre season

Beardmm

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I didn't see Blackman or Weimann either?

Blackman is in the videos. Weimann was pictured in the initial arrival snaps.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

No Lawrence or Ledley. Can’t see Martin either. 

Lawrence and Ledley had welsh duty earlier in the off season didn’t they? Wonder if they’ve been afforded a few extra days off, internationals normally are. Only one which doesn’t make sense is Martin.

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Lawrence and Ledley had welsh duty earlier in the off season didn’t they? Wonder if they’ve been afforded a few extra days off, internationals normally are. Only one which doesn’t make sense is Martin.

I noticed there was no Lawrence and didn't see Martin either , forgot all about Ledley but  didn't see the beard there ...Jody looks a bit sheepish like someones first day at school lol

To see Frank Lampard wearing a Rams training shirt still looks surreal and the fact he's treating us like a prem league club bringing in Shay Given and the Man City analyst speaks volumes really....really excited about the forthcoming season and beyond and would never have felt this optimistic with Rowettball still in charge......Exciting times :-)

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Is Hanson in any of the main photos? I only say it because I think he’s in the video I watched last night but not even in the group running photo?

image.thumb.png.fb1e5c7c74fe161b031a64534e335bf5.png

He is running with the group in the video I think, he's just at the back.

17 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

This video you watched last night- Dutch or Danish?

If you must know I ended up watching the film ‘Churchill’ last night believing it was the good one that was nominated for loads of awards and was baffled with how it had done. Only realised after it was ‘Darkest Hour’ that I should have been watching. Waste of a day off from the WC that.

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

image.thumb.png.fb1e5c7c74fe161b031a64534e335bf5.png

He is running with the group in the video I think, he's just at the back.

Doh! My eye must have been drawn to Bryson and the super fit George Thorne ?, no time for mr ‘in the middle’.

I saw Derby posted a video on Twitter of Mason Bennett making a mockery of Jayden Bogle. Whilst it's good to showcase that Bennett has pedigree, it's also probably not the best idea to post him humiliating another young player in the process... 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I saw Derby posted a video on Twitter of Mason Bennett making a mockery of Jayden Bogle. Whilst it's good to showcase that Bennett has pedigree, it's also probably not the best idea to post him humiliating another young player in the process... 

I wouldn't take that much from it tbh - stuff like that happens a lot in training ? 

I bet Bogle humiliates our other first team defenders quite regularly ? 

Besides, your not going to run into my wingers with the build of Mason Bennett very often. Lad is a tank. 

On 30/06/2018 at 14:12, TuffLuff said:

Doh! My eye must have been drawn to Bryson and the super fit George Thorne ?, no time for mr ‘in the middle’.

GT does look leaner, really hope his injury problems are behind him, if he comes back to his best we will reap the benefits I’m sure

So business so far:

OUT

Bent, free

Shackell, free

Baird, free

Rowett and most of his team, 2 million

Weimann, 2 million

Most likely Bryson soon, 1.75 million

IN

Lampard and his team

I can't even guess how much we have cut the wages already.

It's looking promising so far. Rowett deal is maybe best we've ever done... at least up there with Seth to Leeds and Varney where ever we managed to dump him.

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

So business so far:

OUT

Bent, free

Shackell, free

Baird, free

Weimann, 2 million

IN

Lampard and his team

It's looking promising so far. Rowett deal is maybe best we've ever done... at least up there with Seth to Leeds and Varney where ever we managed to dump him.

Does the Ince money class as an 'in' or 'out' ?

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

So business so far:

OUT

Bent, free

Shackell, free

Baird, free

Weimann, 2 million

IN

Lampard and his team

You can add the extra Ince money on to that too. 

Archived