Pre season

Beardmm

1 minute ago, Topram said:

It was a joke because I thought someone said it was today?

Fair enough. I zone it all out cos someone says its every day ? 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can anybody tell me if the full squad comes back, or only part of it? Haven't seen any footage of quite a few players you'd expect to normally see (Lawrence, Thorne, Ledley) and haven't seen the manager yet either!

I think they return in waves due to the testing. They can't all be tested at once.

They're lighter on the camera work than they usually are, but you never know that might be because there are unannounced folk milling about ? 

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can anybody tell me if the full squad comes back, or only part of it? Haven't seen any footage of quite a few players you'd expect to normally see (Lawrence, Thorne, Ledley) and haven't seen the manager yet either!

If it’s testing fitness etc I think they come through in dribs and drabs on the first two days last year?

...as @SaintRam says...

30 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

If it’s testing fitness etc I think they come through in dribs and drabs on the first two days last year?

...as @SaintRam says...

Some of the fat ones walk slower.

I don't know why I love the pre-season return to training photos and footage so much, but I bloody do.

Thought I'd join in with some wild speculation whilst we're starved for news of signings etc. Plus I've had enough of work for this week.

Did anyone notice FL had a mobile in his hand in one of the shots of him milling around? Having been told how professional he is etc, it seems unlikely he was snapchatting whilst running training on his first day. Waiting for a call re a transfer perhaps? Maybe just a house offer? Or maybe just an auction ending on eBay..... I think I need a signing....

19 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

I don't know why I love the pre-season return to training photos and footage so much, but I bloody do.

Thought I'd join in with some wild speculation whilst we're starved for news of signings etc. Plus I've had enough of work for this week.

Did anyone notice FL had a mobile in his hand in one of the shots of him milling around? Having been told how professional he is etc, it seems unlikely he was snapchatting whilst running training on his first day. Waiting for a call re a transfer perhaps? Maybe just a house offer? Or maybe just an auction ending on eBay..... I think I need a signing....

Or maybe texting Mel to call off the drones, there’s nothing to see here!!

Archived