2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Don't have to be good at something to enjoy it mate.

You having a sex life shows that.?

I reckon @philmycockmixed you up with Caesar?

I am a touch concerned though....how do you know he has a sex life, and even worse how do you know he isnt very good at it?

???

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I reckon @philmycockmixed you up with Caesar?

I am a touch concerned though....how do you know he has a sex life, and even worse how do you know he isnt very good at it?

???

Funnily enough Caesar told me on both counts, he tiznt a virgin after all you see?

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Funnily enough Caesar told me on both counts, he tiznt a virgin after all you see?

You do need to tell him though that having a six fingered shuffle doesnt mean hes lost his virginity. 

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You do need to tell him though that having a six fingered shuffle doesnt mean hes lost his virginity. 

A six finger shuffle. . . 

That tickled me for some reason (so to speak)

Lets get this out there right, I sat and watched Forest against West Brom and my god Jay Rodriguez had two gifts in the first half. If he goes with his head both times, he scores both times and Forest are 2-0 down. 

West Brom then hit the cross bar and post on separate occasions in the second half. 

Forest might have played the prettier stuff, but as under Warburton they had absolutely no bite again. Grabban couldn't trap a bag of sand either. 

Big pressure when you've signed the entire Portuguese under 16s on big money too!

Don’t get the hype around them. Looked pretty average against WBA and had massive momentum from the crowd and the “new found optimism”. WBA will take time to find there feet in the league.

What is the thatlovingfeeling hashtag all about? And they call us over the Derby Way bs.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Reading are crap. They're going down.

Maybe - but they've managed more shots on target in this game which is never particularly easy away from home.

Archived