Sign in to follow this  
Animal is a Ram

Duane Holmes - Signed on a 3 year deal

2 minutes ago, Saity said:

Bayliss ??? That seems to have gone dead....and FL was seen at Covs play off final, thought he played well 

Really wish we got McGinn, but I imagine with Celtic and Villa competing it would have taken huge wages to win that race. We were recently linked with Joe Aribo from Charlton who plays centre mid, but not much more has come from that. As for Bayliss, someone posted a Tweet in his transfer thread saying that he didn't turn up to Coventry training today, so maybe he's on the move. It looked nailed on he'd join us last month when Lampard was at their play off final, but then he went away with one of the England youth teams and it all went quiet

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Really wish we got McGinn, but I imagine with Celtic and Villa competing it would have taken huge wages to win that race. We were recently linked with Joe Aribo from Charlton who plays centre mid, but not much more has come from that. As for Bayliss, someone posted a Tweet in his transfer thread saying that he didn't turn up to Coventry training today, so maybe he's on the move. It looked nailed on he'd join us last month when Lampard was at their play off final, but then he went away with one of the England youth teams and it all went quiet

RE Bayliss it looks like he might end up at Bournemouth

3 minutes ago, Gisby said:

news flash - Oakwood residents up in arms as estate is swamped with £100k+ super cars parked everywhere. 

tbh if you had a reasonable car and was reasonably fit you might get offered a contract if you drove past the gates😁

To be honest you don't even need a flash motor. I heard that the Moor Farm milkman turned up this morning and was offered a 5 year contract on 10k a week.. Frank reckons he always delivers...

7 minutes ago, DerbyPride said:

To be honest you don't even need a flash motor. I heard that the Moor Farm milkman turned up this morning and was offered a 5 year contract on 10k a week.. Frank reckons he always delivers...

He had plenty of bottle as well 

16 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

RE Bayliss it looks like he might end up at Bournemouth

pity.... he looks like a player who would've thrived under FL

10 minutes ago, DerbyPride said:

We don’t have milk anymore - I prefer bitty 

Posted (edited)

He may come "round" to our way of thinking if he wants to join the "cream" of the Championship. 

It's just another curdle to overcome 

Edited by oldtimeram

19 minutes ago, DerbyPride said:

Is his name Ernie?

3 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Sky sports say deal has been agreed

DT says that too..........between the clubs. He has been having his medical...............

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.