Duane Holmes - Signed on a 3 year deal

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/08/2018 at 21:35, Millenniumram said:

Surely this can’t be true at all. For one, we simply don’t need more widemen, unless Lawrence or someone is off. Secondly, he doesn’t exactly set the pulses racing looking at his past, struggled to make it at Huddersfield, decent year last time out but hardly that spectacular and that was in league one!

Leave someone like him to Rotherham imo, much more their level, no offence.

Given my recent record on transfer threads, we’ll sign him before I wake up tomorrow after these comments. You’re all welcome.

Told you he’d sign

3 minutes ago, Hinzy9 said:

Morris

Thank you.......... then it broke a third time.    He was very quick though but no idea where his extremities were. Defenders daren't touch him in the box because he was so ungainly.    Instant penalty...................

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

giphy.gif

I have a thing for Twitter called TweetDeck that updates Twitter automatically and I have a specific column for Derby so see it as soon as it's posted

When was the last time you had a shower?

Just now, David said:

When was the last time you had a shower?

Who has time for showers when there's rumours to read? My next shower will be in about 3 weeks when the loan window ends .... and even then I've got to be careful because free agents are still up for grabs 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Well then, wasn’t expecting this deal. Still don’t see where he fits in myself so not particularly convinced as would rather have spent some money in centre mid... but we’ll see I guess, it’s hard to tell how a player will do until he arrives

Lampard said, "He is an exciting talent and he can play in numerous attacking positions as well," so unless he considers Bryson's role an attacking one, he'll probably be competing for the wing positions. I wouldn't be particularly happy with it, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Thomas go out on loan now Holmes has signed

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well then, wasn’t expecting this deal. Still don’t see where he fits in myself so not particularly convinced as would rather have spent some money in centre mid... but we’ll see I guess, it’s hard to tell how a player will do until he arrives

Are you suggesting that this is money down the Duane?

Mate of mine is a big Scunny fan & says he plays wide but was really impressive in a number 10 role last season.  Says he was their best player by far and lightening quick ...... suspect he’s one for Frank & Jody to develop maybe more for next season 

Archived