Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Are the stokiedokies warming to him yet?
Surely their many millions wwar chest and premier league quality squad are imperious aand walking tthe division?

Sat in a proud 16th spot.

Gary building on solid foundations by consolidating the "not quite poo enough to be relegation fodder" position.?

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Sat in a proud 16th spot.

Gary building on solid foundations by consolidating the "not quite poo enough to be relegation fodder" position.?

Hope for a couple of grind out draws next 2 big away games....... we need him still in situ 28th November, not hopeful looking at their next 5 fixtures before us.

3 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Hope for a couple of grind out draws next 2 big away games....... we need him still in situ 28th November, not hopeful looking at their next 5 fixtures before us.

Think it's the Blades away next up for them? Not easy as Sheffield will be smarting but you can just imagine that snakey will poohouse a 1-0 having been outplayed. 

The Stoke fans are livid with him tho. And McLean. It's hilarious ?

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Think it's the Blades away next up for them? Not easy as Sheffield will be smarting but you can just imagine that snakey will poohouse a 1-0 having been outplayed. 

The Stoke fans are livid with him tho. And McLean. It's hilarious ?

Has McLean started his annual "making a point about Britain's behaviour iin Ireland in a way that really upsets a lot of people" yet?

17th in this hell hole league after spending £40million, being allowed to bring in a whole entourage of coaches and inheriting International footballers including an England goalkeeper.

I would love someone to explain, with a straight face, how this is not rank bad management.

Ouch

Giving Gary Rowett quality internationals is like giving Lewis Hamilton a skip lorry. 

Got that idiot Bojan coming short for the ball shouting "pasa to moi, pasa to moi". Turn around an run ffs!!! You're not in La Masia now. This is Stoke On Trent RFC! Run Amigo!!  

I know its funny but this league is so tight they are only 5 points behind us and 3 behind forest who were top 5 before yesterday. Could put only a half decent run together and be top 6 by end of November. 

Anyway surely if hes getting sacked will be better after the home game against them later in the season.  Maybe as we win to push us into the top two and they go 3rd from bottom. 

Well after around 16 years or so of having a season ticket and attended for over 30 I’m now at the stage where I came home yesterday and said I can’t keep watching that. If season tickets went on sale now for next year I wouldn’t renew. Hopefully I’ll fall back in love with going but as it is now I’m hating going the match

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/283346/excites#ixzz5UYvfy800

7 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Well after around 16 years or so of having a season ticket and attended for over 30 I’m now at the stage where I came home yesterday and said I can’t keep watching that. If season tickets went on sale now for next year I wouldn’t renew. Hopefully I’ll fall back in love with going but as it is now I’m hating going the match

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/283346/excites#ixzz5UYvfy800

Saw this post on our forum so many times last season. 

6 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Saw this post on our forum so many times last season. 

Yup, that's why I copied it, it's so familiar. Same old in Rowettland, despite all the extra resources at his disposal. It just shows that if he'd stayed here, been backed and given time, nothing would have changed. 

Archived