Gary WHO ?

archied

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I hope Derby win the league by an absolute mile.

Stoke winning the league proves nothing. Hughes and Co aren't relevant Stoke

relevant to declaring Rowetts tactics as hoofball given the front 3 dont actually like having and keeping the ball.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

relevant to declaring Rowetts tactics as hoofball given the front 3 dont actually like having and keeping the ball.

I don't really follow the logic tbh. Ah well, all the best to Stoke eh?

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

I don't really follow the logic tbh. Ah well, all the best to Stoke eh?

Stoke are one of those many many grey clubs to me. The idea of them succeeding or failing raises no feeling in me whatsoever. 

I don't harbour much ill will against Rowett either but I hope Stoke fans are prepared for more football similar to that they've been complaining about for years.

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

i hate stoke with a passion

but a part of me hopes they win the league by a mile if only to prove the fans wrong who still pine after hughes ince and bryson

A true fan if ever I saw one ? wants your team to lose to prove an ex manager was right in selling certain players.

46 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I think this Rowett hating has gone far enough now.

What will be will be and next season will define who he is as a manager.

Let it go and look forward.

Why not have both?

As the quote goes... "It is not enough that I succeed... others must fail."

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Stoke are one of those many many grey clubs to me. The idea of them succeeding or failing raises no feeling in me whatsoever. 

I don't harbour much ill will against Rowett either but I hope Stoke fans are prepared for more football similar to that they've been complaining about for years.

I don't mind the football team, but I hate the city with a passion.  What a f-in poohole!!!

Here’s a theory for you:

Maybe Stoke came in for Rowett, and Mel had a chat to say that the cash they were offering was too good to turn down. Plus Ipswich are sniffing around Frank Lampard and that is the sort of guy we need around here.

Whilst the working relationship is good, the football is turning the fans against you and with the attendances dropping, you are a poor start from giving me no option than to put a sacking on your CV.

This way we all come out unscathed and you start again where there’s cash aplenty and your football is appreciated...

So Gary “falls on his sword” for the good of the club...

(or maybe he’s just an opportunist who spouts what he thinks the fans want to hear!)

51 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

Here’s a theory for you:

Maybe Stoke came in for Rowett, and Mel had a chat to say that the cash they were offering was too good to turn down. Plus Ipswich are sniffing around Frank Lampard and that is the sort of guy we need around here.

Whilst the working relationship is good, the football is turning the fans against you and with the attendances dropping, you are a poor start from giving me no option than to put a sacking on your CV.

This way we all come out unscathed and you start again where there’s cash aplenty and your football is appreciated...

So Gary “falls on his sword” for the good of the club...

(or maybe he’s just an opportunist who spouts what he thinks the fans want to hear!)

I’m going with the bracketed version

Archived