Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not hugely bothered tbh - but if more work is necessary to clear FFP and then start making signings, it's a worrying thought that we'll have to force others out. 

What if Vyds does not want to leave anyway, and we are all just presuming that he is going #justsaying 

I appreciate we need to raise funds for transfers and FFP and he is our biggest assest, but maybe he does not fancy going to another championship club

So we keep Vydra then but he doesn't fit the formation and ends up a bench player then what 11 million on the bench because he wants a better wage probably. Cant see Lampard changing his formation just to suit Vydra thats if he plays the 4-3-3 as speculated. I think Vydra is a good player but id rather let 1 quality player go in order to bring 4 or 5 equally quality players in to improve the whole squad not just a position.  

Is it me but I quite like having a very good goal scorer on the books and more than capable of scoring goals - he isn’t a wide player by any means but he can definitely play in a two or behind a good forward

why should he sign for Leeds on either the same or less money? Or maybe a bit more? You need a good incentive to move everything to a new club

25 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

If this was a story in the DET would we believe it as being accurate? Probably not so why do fans think the YEP is likely to be any different?

I was thinking perhaps the YEP is a sister paper to the DET.

Then I realised this is Yorkshire we're talking about, so it's probably a sister/mother/daughter/auntie and niece-in-law paper to the DET ?

Just now, thederbyram said:

According to Nixon, fee is agreed, but Vydra has upped his demands from 30k ish to 50k

Good lad, rip them off as much as you can and then when they've finished 9th and have a transfer embargo they'll struggle to offload him.

Archived