Best book about dcfc

dog

20 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Is that an updated version of the one I just posted?

Mine has literally every single seasons stats and tables, goal scorers etc.

Yes that’s it also changed the format around so it’s worth buying, you can pick it up for £4 of eBay or amazon, I’ve got a copy the same as yours bob with around 130 signatures in, Clough Taylor Mackay the whole lot of em !

Along with every other piece of Derby memorabilia and shirt I own I also bought every book that ever came out including all of the autobiographies and yes being the sad anorak that I am I got every one signed so have a great collection of books aswell !

EB2C10E0-DCDC-431D-81C9-92685DD8D1B0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Along with every other piece of Derby memorabilia and shirt I own I also bought every book that ever came out including all of the autobiographies and yes being the sad anorak that I am I got every one signed so have a great collection of books aswell !

Did you get your Stone Roses book signed? Can recommend the John Robb Roses book if that’s your thing.

7 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

John Lydon? I don’t remember him, but I imagine he was a dirty midfielder in the Vinny Jones molde.

15 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Holy ****, if I'm ever in a  Derby County quiz I'll be on the phone!

@loweman2 - did you ever see The Pistols? I never got the chance. Managed to see The Buzzcocks, The Stranglers, The Ramones, The Jam (lots of times) The Skids, The Undertones. UK Subs, The Dickies, Gang of Four and Joy Division all between 78 amd about 81 or 82, but never the Pistols.

My best friend over here is in a punk band and they opened for The Damned last year. So gutted I couldn't go. He said Vanian's voice is as good as ever and they were amazing.

29 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

@loweman2 - did you ever see The Pistols? I never got the chance. Managed to see The Buzzcocks, The Stranglers, The Ramones, The Jam (lots of times) The Skids, The Undertones. UK Subs, The Dickies, Gang of Four and Joy Division all between 78 amd about 81 or 82, but never the Pistols.

My best friend over here is in a punk band and they opened for The Damned last year. So gutted I couldn't go. He said Vanian's voice is as good as ever and they were amazing.

Saw them in 2002 at The Crystal Palce but not back in the day, they were due to play a gig in Derby but it never happened, the Kings Hall !

good that the old rockers keep on going !

54 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Did you get your Stone Roses book signed? Can recommend the John Robb Roses book if that’s your thing.

I’ve got that on the next shelf down but haven’t got round to reading it yet !

I got the john Lydon one signed, he said to me “ you are a big **** aren’t you ! (I’m am 6’4”) it was an obvious statement but it made me feel quite happy !?

20 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Saw them in 2002 at The Crystal Palce but not back in the day, they were due to play a gig in Derby but it never happened, the Kings Hall !

good that the old rockers keep on going !

Did you know Sid Vicious’s mum lives in Derbyshire ? I think she is still alive, Swadlincote.