Reasons to be positive !

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

Excitement over finding out which League 2 teams that our young exciting prospects will be loaned to next season.

1 hour ago, Davide said:

Top 6 finish,

Carson has had an outstanding season

Miles ahead of Forest 

Increased points tally from last year 

Top scorer in the division

Some really good defensive performances especially early on in the season

Looking forward to next season ! 

Next season top 6 is unlikely 

Carson will be gone 

Still hope we are miles ahead of Forest 

Further increase in points tally very doubtful next season 

Top scorer in the division will be gone 

Defensive performances towards the end were not so good so not looking too great for next season is it. 

Positivity over now ?

10 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Carson will be gone 

Defensive performances towards the end were not so good so not looking too great for next season is it. 

Positivity over now ?

You might be right about vydra, but where's Carson going?

13 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Carson will be gone 

Positivity over now ?

Again, cant see which team below us will overtake us

And we arent as reliant on Vydra as people think. I think Jerome can score at least 10 goals for us next season, a full pre season, him and ledley will become very good players for us

With a fairly limited team, we came within 45 mins of the finals against a team that hadn't failed to score since December, and had gone unbeaten since about the same time.

Davies looks like a fantastic captain. What can he do with a season at the helm?

A player everyone wrote off a year ago as a waste of £6m got the golden boot and now everyone reckons he's worth £15m.

All three of the relegated sides look a potential shambles.

Burton are out of the league, so at least their annual, inevitable one game transformation into world beaters won't happen again.

Plenty of reason to think we can increase the points tally next season. No idea whether that means automatics or not yet, but I'm feeling good!

Good thing is, we arent reliant on a few players, and we have lots of 6.5/7 out of 10 players, which means we are a more stable team, who wont be de-railed by a few transfers/injuries- IF we recruit correctly

42 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Carson will be gone 

Positivity over now ?

No evidence Carson or Vydra will be gone

Mel Morris has proven himself to be an irrational owner at times, so even though Rowett has met most fans expectations this season in reaching the play-offs, there is still a chance, albeit a slim one, that Mel will sack him before our beloved club drowns in a sea of Rowett's negativity.  That's the only glimmer of hope I can see at the moment.

Clutching at straws I know. 

Reasons to be positive ‘miles ahead of Forest’ 

i honestly dont think we will be next season. I hate them as much as anyone but they looked decent under Karanka & arguably have produced better youth players than us in the last couple of years. I still think we’ll be better than them but dont think we’ll be miles ahead  

17 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Reasons to be positive ‘miles ahead of Forest’ 

i honestly dont think we will be next season. I hate them as much as anyone but they looked decent under Karanka & arguably have produced better youth players than us in the last couple of years. I still think we’ll be better than them but dont think we’ll be miles ahead  

Theyve looked woeful, apart from their surprise win at wolves. 

Archived