Reasons to be positive !

Well we all saved ourselves a couple of hundred quid going to Wembley where we could have lost.

we can now look at rebuilding for next season 2 weeks earlier as we know what division we will be in.

we can all look forward to a young hungry squad being assembled and clearing out the old heads. (Maybe)

Gary Rowett can finally take his jumper off as the weathers nice and warm.

yeah erm I got nothing else!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Next season top 6 is unlikely 

Carson will be gone 

Still hope we are miles ahead of Forest 

Further increase in points tally very doubtful next season 

Top scorer in the division will be gone 

Defensive performances towards the end were not so good so not looking too great for next season is it. 

Positivity over now ?

I have a sharp knife if that helps

4 hours ago, Davide said:

Top 6 finish,

Carson has had an outstanding season

Miles ahead of Forest 

Increased points tally from last year 

Top scorer in the division

Some really good defensive performances especially early on in the season

Looking forward to next season ! 

Think there’s more reasons to be negative and I absolutely hate saying that but sadly I think next season will be mega tough. I’d expect Villa to go through so Boro, Fulham, Stoke,West Brom,Swansea and a fair few others like Preston will get better. Our side will look very different and so it’s very hard to judge where we can expect to be

54 minutes ago, Shaftesbury st said:

Think there’s more reasons to be negative and I absolutely hate saying that but sadly I think next season will be mega tough. I’d expect Villa to go through so Boro, Fulham, Stoke,West Brom,Swansea and a fair few others like Preston will get better. Our side will look very different and so it’s very hard to judge where we can expect to be

Swansea have a dire squad with lots of players to offload

Stoke will need to make radical changes, new manager, selling butland, shaquiri, imbula ect, buy a new team which will take time to gel

WBA will be decent if Moore lives up to his early form hype- probably the most stable club coming down

If Fulham stay down them and Boro will be front runners, but Fulham will lose Mitrovic and Taggart who were key to them going on that unbeaten run

Preston may do but cant imagine they have lots to spend, they dont have assets they can sell for lots of money either

1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Swansea have a dire squad with lots of players to offload

Stoke will need to make radical changes, new manager, selling butland, shaquiri, imbula ect, buy a new team which will take time to gel

WBA will be decent if Moore lives up to his early form hype- probably the most stable club coming down

If Fulham stay down them and Boro will be front runners, but Fulham will lose Mitrovic and Taggart who were key to them going on that unbeaten run

Preston may do but cant imagine they have lots to spend, they dont have assets they can sell for lots of money either

Swansea,Stoke,West Brom all have money, we have fans clambering for our academy players to be blooded, it’s a non starter if we have any ambitions of competing

12 minutes ago, Shaftesbury st said:

Swansea,Stoke,West Brom all have money, we have fans clambering for our academy players to be blooded, it’s a non starter if we have any ambitions of competing

I cant see swansea breaking the bank, it goes against their philosophy. They do have more money than us of course, but doesnt mean they will do good business. Plus those teams will lose their best players, ect, Mawson, Butland,

Archived