Ahhh another season of Rowett

RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

For me, I'm not sad that we've sold him - more that we've become a team that can't accommodate Hughes. Hughes would have been fairly useless had we kept him, because we've been bypassing the midfield all season.

Well at least he got a few beers with the fans this afternoon. We accommodated him in London I reckon . 

I feel ok just now maybe tomorrow I’ll be on a real downer. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

Are Cardiff City's players any better man for man than our squad? 

Might not be better in quality but in terms of energy and work rate, far superior. Hence why they've gone up.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Titter ye not missus.

Your not fit to to wear our colours, you my friend should disappear. Now, please do not return to our club because you have no clue  and show no support for our great club. Once a Ram always a Ram.

Just now, Derby blood said:

Your not fit to to wear our colours, you my friend should disappear. Now, please do not return to our club because you have no clue  and show no support for our great club. Once a Ram always a Ram.

You haven't got a clue. Open your eyes.

Not going anywhere laddie.

Just now, AdamRam said:

4 shots on target in two games, an average of less then 30% possession over the tie, our top scorer on the bench, we got what we deserved.

However, after his performance on Friday, you can completely understand why he was on the bench and I think most people would've done the same.

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

But Rowett didn't even pick Hughes whilst we had him, and sold him for a puny 4 million. I can't be happy or agree with that, and I think Rowett is open to criticism because of that. If you sell our best players and replace them with Tom Lawrence and a 30 year old Tom Huddlestone, you leave yourself open to criticism, particularly if you don't get promoted.

Tonight Tom wasn’t quite with it like many of our players I thought but first leg I thought he was exquisite. You don’t want him here next season? I do 

1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

The irony in this post. He should disappear, but once a ram always a ram? Roy Mac is clearly a ram, he just doesn't agree with you, and you're too offended by his viewpoints you feel the need to attack him as a person and say he isn't a real fan.

50 minutes ago, Papahet said:

We are seriously falling behind each season. Cardiff, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Burnley, Fulham...How have they managed to overtake us? wtf?

Yeah, we got into the play offs, but TBH it's not that great a division with much quality - Millwall and Preston missing out on the top 6 narrowly show this.

Looked absolutely shattered after half a hour tonight, Fulham are the Derby of 13/14: Pretty football, exciting talent and a top attacking minded manager. What i'd give for that again here.

Vydra will likely be gone and replaced by Steve Sidwell or some *****. Rather have missed out on the playoffs to tarnish this false hope every pissing season.

watching those boys in black and white was like watching DCFC back when you know who was coach. Little sad ?. Anyway onwards and hopefully upwards next season. ?

3 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Exactly. I think we have good enough players but the style and tactics are wrong.

I was playing devils advocate but personally I don't believe so.  I don't think Rowett is getting the best out of the players at his disposal and he certainly has a poor record in the recent January transfer window in getting new blood in.  

Just now, SKRam said:

Tonight Tom wasn’t quite with it like many of our players I thought but first leg I thought he was exquisite. You don’t want him here next season? I do 

I do. I never said that, I just thought he was naff tonight. But considering his age and his experience, I don't think it's good enough for him to play so badly in the playoff second leg, when it's such an important game.

2 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

However, after his performance on Friday, you can completely understand why he was on the bench and I think most people would've done the same.

You ask Lionel Messi to run around chasing the ball and he is going to be ineffective 

3 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Exactly. I think we have good enough players but the style and tactics are wrong.

No our tactics where praised after our first game by many ex players, stop jumping on the bandwagon we where not good enough, Fulham are a Very good team, and NO one thought we would even finish top six, so please give Gary some credit, good first season in charge, think we will will have a very GOOD season next year, looking forward to it already.

Just now, SKRam said:

Being positive works for the soul and for our football team. Come on people we will be stronger after this 

The point is many of us think differently. THIS was our chance, how much more negative crap can the fans take? How many turned up for the home leg? 

4 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

You ask Lionel Messi to run around chasing the ball and he is going to be ineffective 

But it isn't just about that, its about the times he was in possession as well. I can understand if, with a lack of service, as vydra had, he becomes isolated and ineffective, but on Friday he really failed to do the basics right, and even tonight he got in promising positions but wasted them with an ineffective flick or poor control. He's been our best player this season, but there's no point persisting if hes in a bad run of form and we play with a formation that doesn't suit him.

Archived