Ahhh another season of Rowett

RoyMac5

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We were poor tonight. But the way Rowett set us up and then didn't change it before Fulham scored - you could see we were struggling. ******** another year of negative Rowettball. Too much for me.

You were just waiting for that weren't you ? Funny how quiet you've been on our good run . Do us all a favour and either support Rowett next year or don't bother at all. 

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We were poor tonight. But the way Rowett set us up and then didn't change it before Fulham scored - you could see we were struggling. ******** another year of negative Rowettball. Too much for me.

Clear off to Forest.

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Literally waiting for full time to hit submit on this topic for sure. 

Its the way - I imagine if you go into the Fulham match thread there will be a whole load of posters complaining that you've not seen post anything in weeks. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not having a season ticket next season then.

1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Roy, I’m not a fan of Gary but with all due respect, don’t start now mate. Show some class.

Why? 

Are you ready for another season of negative crap? The players gave their all - Carson should be on the plane with the England boys. But Rowett can go screw himself.

Just now, SKRam said:

We are Derby Super Derby We are Derby Super Rams . My heart is proud and I hope every one of those players is proud of how hard they’ve worked. SSA 

I'm sure they are. But the leadership from the front ie the manager is crap

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why? 

Are you ready for another season of negative crap? The players gave their all - Carson should be on the plane with the England boys. But Rowett can go screw himself.

Your not even a supporter of this club. Funny really 

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

You were just waiting for that weren't you ? Funny how quiet you've been on our good run . Do us all a favour and either support Rowett next year or don't bother at all. 

Yeah he’s a bit ott...but he is kinda right tonight I’m afraid. It wasn’t set up right and you can’t cover that up.

I’ve not the bitterness of some. Fair play Fulham, it really hurts but we go again and let’s look to the summer for interesting signings. 

Safe journey home you Rams. Some tears there in the crowd but you’ve done us proud. Remember we are a big club with a terrific following and I am so so proud to wear my colours in the North West of England. 

Ps Pep was in my local last Sat, I’ll have a word about some loan signings ok 

We are seriously falling behind each season. Cardiff, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Burnley, Fulham...How have they managed to overtake us? wtf?

Yeah, we got into the play offs, but TBH it's not that great a division with much quality - Millwall and Preston missing out on the top 6 narrowly show this.

Looked absolutely shattered after half a hour tonight, Fulham are the Derby of 13/14: Pretty football, exciting talent and a top attacking minded manager. What i'd give for that again here.

Vydra will likely be gone and replaced by Steve Sidwell or some *****. Rather have missed out on the playoffs to tarnish this false hope every pissing season.

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Yeah he’s a bit ott...but he is kinda right tonight I’m afraid. It wasn’t set up right and you can’t cover that up.

How wasn't it set up right ? It was set up the same as the first leg and "that was a tactical masterclass" from Rowett by the media ! 

6 minutes ago, SKRam said:

We are Derby Super Derby We are Derby Super Rams . My heart is proud and I hope every one of those players is proud of how hard they’ve worked. SSA 

What  a load of happy clapping dross!

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Why? 

Because we’re all smarting a bit. You obviously are, I am, my dad is, my mates are and so 1000s of Rams around the world.

Just a bit of respect and integrity for now will show you (and me etc) in a good light.

We’ve got all summer to discuss Gary, and believe me, I have plenty of opinions I’ve buried for a few weeks which I’ll defo be sharing. But just not now.

Im going to open a nice bottle of Hacker-Pschorr (which ironically I was saving for the win) and just chill.

To be constructive, it’s a good way to prepare for the World Cup ?

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

How wasn't it set up right ? It was set up the same as the first leg and "that was a tactical masterclass" from Rowett by the media ! 

Because he set it up exactly the same as Friday and expected Fulham play exactly the same. You can’t defend for 90 minutes, never mind 180, it’s as simple as that. You need to push out, hold the ball forward and take the pressure off your defence. We didn’t and got punished.

Archived