Ahhh another season of Rowett

RoyMac5

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why? 

Are you ready for another season of negative crap? The players gave their all - Carson should be on the plane with the England boys. But Rowett can go screw himself.

Not really but unless you get banned from the forum I’ve got no choice really

I'm very interested to see what Rowett does this season.

If you care to recall, one of my main gripes with the first sacking of McClaren was the fact that the players that let him down survived (to let down the next few managers) and McClaren missed his chance to overhaul the squad.

With Rowett staying..... might be a chance to see the last drags of failure binned off.

p

25 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Certainly not a Rowett fan. 

Can I ask roymac.

im intrigued to know which derby managers u did like 

my guess... clough, smith, mclaren version 1.

i reckon u reluctantly endured Cox  probably giving him the same level of distane until he started winning things 

how long did u give smith, be honest we're u calling for him after that Barnsley away defeat and pre the Southend home 1-0 win on that soaking wet Tuesday night courtesy of dean Sturridge.. or we're the knives back out when we got resoundingly thumped by tranmere 

u probably think I'm taking the piss, I'm really not in now intrigued to know which part of derby management uv enjoyed over the years bar the obvious one 

20 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Gary will get the job done, by that I mean promotion next season, so yes you will enjoy next season, hope you have your season ticket, you will have a season to remember, remember who told you this LOL.

Ahh the posts of youth... 

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

u probably think I'm taking the piss, I'm really not in now intrigued to know which part of derby management uv enjoyed over the years bar he obvious one 

Bar the obvious...

Billy, Burley, Mac 2.. the memory fades on much of the middling ones.

Besides Rowetts football his 'coaching style' reminds me too much of Nigel and his 'go back to where you came from' Cywka style management! 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh right but what you say about Rowett is truth!

Neither of us know the truth but let's be honest mine is brought about by reasoned logic yours by a pure distane of rowett ... I know where I'm hedging my bets 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Bar the obvious...

Billy, Burley, Mac 2.. the memory fades on much of the middling ones.

Besides Rowetts football his 'coaching style' reminds me too much of Nigel and his 'go back to where you came from' Cywka style management! 

Mac 2? U surprise me 

Billy football... kinda rowett ball isn't it? Wasn't it ? 

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Neither of us know the truth but let's be honest mine is brought about by reasoned logic yours by a pure distane of rowett ..

No, it's based on the fact that Rowett has spent a lot of the season saying one thing and doing the opposite - fact. Not reasoned logic that is, guessing, lol.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No, it's based on the fact that Rowett has spent a lot of the season saying one thing and doing the opposite - fact. Not reasoned logic that is, guessing, lol.

Oh give over mate 

can I have a pint of what ur on please 

and yet he still got us into the pay offs despite all the lies and cover up stories 

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The promise was there of a 'tougher' Mac but still with lovely sparkly edges. ?

Oh so he lied to u ? Lol the irony 

So he said one thing and did another ... well fancy that 

nearly as bad as that nasty Gary rowett man hey ?

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Oh give over mate 

can I have a pint of what ur on please 

Cheers! It's gonna be a long summer, but I'll be predicting top 6 for us come pre-season. It's my 'reactolite glasses', takes a while for the b*llsh*t filter to kick in! ? 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Oh so he lied to u ? Lol the irony 

So he said one thing and did another ... 

Aye? I think you misunderstood or I don't get what you're saying. I think Mac 2 would have been as good, but different to Mac 1.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Would you like to expand on this?

Nah not really, it's just Rowett reminds me of Nigel, even down to the below par mates, I mean staff, he brought with him. I'm sure there's nothing in it. *shrugs*

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nah not really, it's just Rowett reminds me of Nigel, even down to the below par mates, I mean staff, he brought with him. I'm sure there's nothing in it. *shrugs*

What is it about his coaching style that reminds of you Nigel and when have you been party to it?

Archived