Ahhh another season of Rowett

RoyMac5

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Derby blood said:

Gary will get the job done, by that I mean promotion next season, so yes you will enjoy next season, hope you have your season ticket, you will have a season to remember, remember who told you this LOL.

Thanks Gary. Looking forward to it. 

It’s funny cos I’ve had a bet since last April that Gary will never get us promoted. So hypothetically, I’m quids in. Either we get promoted as per your promise or I get £100 off my mate. 

I’ll keep this bookmarked and roll it out so we don't forget. 

Cheers ?

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

How did you enjoy 2 shots on target in 180 minutes?

Jesus, all you do is moan, moan, thank god I do not sit near you at the match, you are so negative you bore me to tears now do me a favour and support your team, that's what supporters do, are you one of the sky supporters generation, you sound like one, talking a load of bull, stop playing on your PS4 and get out, and enjoy life LOL.

2 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Jesus, all you do is moan, moan, thank god I do not sit near you at the match, you are so negative you bore me to tears now do me a favour and support your team, that's what supporters do, are you one of the sky supporters generation, you sound like one, talking a load of bull, stop playing on your PS4 and get out, and enjoy life LOL.

We just lost a playoff semi final in abject style, do you want me to celebrate our failing? I don't want to do that. Why should I do you a favour? I do support my team at the matches, yet after them I voice my opinion, as I am rightfully able to do, just because it isn't in line with your opinions doesn't mean that I will stop doing that. I'm talking bull in your opinion, in my opinion I'm speaking my mind and talking sense. I do enjoy my life, thanks for asking.

2 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Thanks Gary. Looking forward to it. 

It’s funny cos I’ve had a bet since last April that Gary will never get us promoted. So hypothetically, I’m quids in. Either we get promoted as per your promise or I get £100 off my mate. 

I’ll keep this bookmarked and roll it out so we don't forget. 

Cheers ?

Do me a favour pal, and watch the teams in the North East, we do not need negative supporters like yourself.

Just now, Andicis said:

We just lost a playoff semi final in abject style, do you want me to celebrate our failing? I don't want to do that. Why should I do you a favour? I do support my team at the matches, yet after them I voice my opinion, as I am rightfully able to do, just because it isn't in line with your opinions doesn't mean that I will stop doing that. I'm talking bull in your opinion, in my opinion I'm speaking my mind and talking sense. I do enjoy my life, thanks for asking.

Your Full of bull pal, Gary Rowett will prove what a good manager he is when he takes us up next year. Or do you think you and RoyMac5 could do a better job. LOL.

3 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Gary will get the job done, by that I mean promotion next season, so yes you will enjoy next season, hope you have your season ticket, you will have a season to remember, remember who told you this LOL.

13/14 was a season to remember. This year was absolutely a season to forget. The result was the same. The stuff in between matters.

Just now, Derby blood said:

Or do you think you and RoyMac5 could do a better job. LOL.

Yes I do. Or at least he would attempt to play the game in the right way, though I'm not sure why you're bringing him up as an example to me. I believe I could name 5 managers that would do better than Rowett. Why am I full of bull? Would you care to give an example? Why is he a good manager, he has 0 promotions under his name and he was sacked from Birmingham.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

For what it’s worth, I thought that Jerome was very good tonight and did what he was required to do. He held up the ball well and earnt us some vaulable free kicks. The only downside was him failing to play in Anya rather than going for the shot. The problem was more so the lack of composure in midfield or on the counter attack. Lawrence and Weimann got into many good positions but were wasteful.

Easy for me to say this and it’s purely hypothetical but if that was Ince in the same position as them two then we would be in the final now in my opinion as he would have had the quality to make the right decision.

**** me... I actually agree with your comment!

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Yes I do. Or at least he would attempt to play the game in the right way, though I'm not sure why you're bringing him up as an example to me. I believe I could name 5 managers that would do better than Rowett. Why am I full of bull? Would you care to give an example? Why is he a good manager, he has 0 promotions under his name and he was sacked from Birmingham.

I rest my case, you think you know more than Gary Rowett, are you a spotted teenager who thinks he knows more than anyone, I will tell you a little secret you know **** all LOL.

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Names.

1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

I rest my case, you think you know more than Gary Rowett, are you a spotted teenager who thinks he knows more than anyone, I will tell you a little secret you know **** all LOL.

Again, you haven't named a single reason why I'm full of **** or know **** all, you just say ''I rest my case'' or I know nothing, without backing it up with anything or explaining why that is. Sure I'm a spotted teenager, but I'm a spotted teenager who supports the club and wants to enjoy the game, and why shouldn't I want that? I'm not demanded promotion, I'm asking to be proud of the team. Why is that wrong? Let me guess, you're going to tell me I know **** all, and I'm full of a bull, but I'd genuinely like you to explain why what I want is so wrong.

11 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

Unbelievable.

I copped a whacking a while ago for suggesting that @RoyMac5 seemed to relish our losses just a tad too much.

Having seen this thread - and how quickly he started it after the final whistle - I rest my case.

He's clearly a Forest fan on the wind-up; a few other posters appear to also be.

5 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Signed Mrs Rowett

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Again, you haven't named a single reason why I'm full of **** or know **** all, you just say ''I rest my case'' or I know nothing, without backing it up with anything or explaining why that is. Sure I'm a spotted teenager, but I'm a spotted teenager who supports the club and wants to enjoy the game, and why shouldn't I want that? I'm not demanded promotion, I'm asking to be proud of the team. Why is that wrong? Let me guess, you're going to tell me I know **** all, and I'm full of a bull, but I'd genuinely like you to explain why what I want is so wrong.

For gods sake you think you know more than Gary Rowett, listen when Gary took the job on, he had to rebuild, I think that getting in the top 6 this year was a job well done, and he is a building a team, who in time will get us promotion, we have a solid base, and in the summer he will add to that, also needs to get the wage bill down, Gary has done a good job in difficult circumstances, and still got us into the playoffs, so do you really believe you could do a better job. LOL.

he is a building a team,

Is he? Our squad is the oldest squad in the league, what are we building to? The best bingo and knitting squad in the league? 

Gary has done a good job in difficult circumstances

How are his circumstances difficult? Some managers are dealing with awful squads, owners that repeatedly sack the manager etc, how is Gary's circumstance tough? It's easier than both Birmingham and Burton. 

2 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

so do you really believe you could do a better job. LOL.

I believe a lot of managers could. 

Archived