Play Off Dates

Day

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

I am in a dilemma. I have tickets to see Michael McIntyre on the 11th. Therefore 5th would be great.

Otherwise do I go to the concert or fain illness and send someone else with my wife?

Advice please

Did your wife not tell you, you are the surprise star of the show.

5pm final eh????

.....hmmmm.......wonder if I can squeeze in younger bro's wedding vows in Leicestershire at 2, sod the champers and photos (they can always photoshop me into the family ones later) and just about squeeze into a Wembley seat for ko.........

might look a bit of a tit in me suit, mind

18 minutes ago, Gap tooth ram said:

If ever there was a thread tempting fate.....

I'm not sure planning ahead is tempting fate tbf. There is some distinction.

5 hours ago, HantsRam said:

5pm final eh????

.....hmmmm.......wonder if I can squeeze in younger bro's wedding vows in Leicestershire at 2, sod the champers and photos (they can always photoshop me into the family ones later) and just about squeeze into a Wembley seat for ko.........

might look a bit of a tit in me suit, mind

Treat yourself to Club Wembley seats.

Problem sorted.

13 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Treat yourself to Club Wembley seats.

Problem sorted.

True story....I bid at a local charity ball for 4 tickets to oasis''s last concert at Wembley donated by the Gallagher boys head of security. 

Got them for 700 for 4 with a limo thrown in. 

We picked up the tickets at stadium - following the directions to the gate which was just behind the Bobby moore statue the surroundings got more opulent. 

When we eventually found block aa stair 46 or whatever,  we emerged into the middle of the royal box which obviously now is just the top brass box. Seats very comfy. And amply proportioned. Would love to see a match from there.?

Just now, Boycie said:

Phew, just checked the dates, I’d bought tickets for the missus to see Ed Sheeran in Manchester and thought it was the same day and time! But the concerts on the Sunday.

What you done this time? Usually it’s flowers from the petrol station to apologise

Just now, Boycie said:

Can’t remember, it was booked 12 month ago I think? 

Must have left the toilet seat up, whilst to you that act is easily forgotten but not by your other half.

That’s what gets dragged up in arguments months down the line, to the point where Ed Sheeran tickets must be used as a peace offering 

The missus wants (and deserves tbh) a week away in a cottage, nice little restful break, by the sea, etc.

It’s got to be Whit week, 26th May  because of work, I’ve tried a “Monday to Friday would be best “ but she’s not having any of it.

Anyone else travelling from Weymouth to Wembley on the day of the match?

57 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

The missus wants (and deserves tbh) a week away in a cottage, nice little restful break, by the sea, etc.

It’s got to be Whit week, 26th May  because of work, I’ve tried a “Monday to Friday would be best “ but she’s not having any of it.

Ask on the Fulham forum ?

PistoldPete2
6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

London is by the sea.. The Thames is still tidal water as far as upstream as Teddington. They have a beach at low tide too. 

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Easy. Craven Cottage followed by a cruise down the Thames to Clacton. Weeks R n R then cruise back up to Wembley.

cottage ... check

week away... check 

sea... check 

Derby winning at Wembley... stranger things have happened 

Archived