Play Off Dates

Day

2 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

If we make the final, Ive got my brothers stag weekend in Inverness. 

Probobly for the best, my wembley record reads visits 4, wins 0, draws 0, losses 4.

Assume you didn’t bother with WBA. I’ve seen us lose to Leicester, QPR, and the Anglo Italian thingy. Who else have you seen us lose to ? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

The missus wants (and deserves tbh) a week away in a cottage, nice little restful break, by the sea, etc.

It’s got to be Whit week, 26th May  because of work, I’ve tried a “Monday to Friday would be best “ but she’s not having any of it.

Anyone else travelling from Weymouth to Wembley on the day of the match?

Your missus?

On 04/05/2018 at 11:38, BathRam72 said:

I am in a dilemma. I have tickets to see Michael McIntyre on the 11th. Therefore 5th would be great.

Otherwise do I go to the concert or fain illness and send someone else with my wife?

Advice please

Is she fit ?I'll do it .

3 hours ago, Doodle said:

Assume you didn’t bother with WBA. I’ve seen us lose to Leicester, QPR, and the Anglo Italian thingy. Who else have you seen us lose to ? 

Scotland x 3 and Qpr. All the other Derby Wembley games were before I moved down to the East Mids.

3 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Scotland x 3 and Qpr. All the other Derby Wembley games were before I moved down to the East Mids.

Derby and Scotland fan. You must have been very naughty in a previous life 

26 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Derby and Scotland fan. You must have been very naughty in a previous life 

Its pretty apt tonight, I was brought up supporting my home town team,  Aberdeen, and as a teenager going to watch Fergie's team in the 80's conquer Europe and Scotland I thought it would go on forever........then came Man Utd and Souness at Rangers to shatter my illusions ?.

5 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

Have you seen Scotland win anywhere ? ??

? Croatia, Paris, Villa Park, Hampden......ive seen a few draws as well. 

All the defeats make the wins even sweater. 

Archived