Anyone else.. .

sage

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sage said:

Feeling underwhelmed.

On Sunday we need a draw to get in the play offs, yet I have very little sense of excitement or anticipation.

I bet there's lots of trepidation out there too. 

I reckon it'll all change when we get to Wembley, then anyone could go up!

PistoldPete2
Just now, sage said:

Feeling underwhelmed.

On Sunday we need a draw to get in the play offs, yet I have very little sense of excitement or anticipation.

A little flat about the footie at the moment... I think because its ours to lose, and we have been there before of course 3 years ago. Lets get over this massive banana skin and then maybe i wil get excited. I dont want to tempt fate by thinking ahead of Sunday, which is why theres no anticipation.... yet. 

12 minutes ago, sage said:

Feeling underwhelmed.

I've told little Angry to wake me up on 70 mins when the subs start.

Not even slightly! The Rams are unbeatable again - massive weekend of football ahead, loads of teams playing for the top, trying to stay up - I can't wait to start watching the scores come in. Really really jealous of everyone who'll be at Pride Park! Then we've got the play offs to look forward to, then we can start looking at new players for the Prem... we've got an English team in the Champions league final... then the world cup! It's literally the best time to be a football fan - and we're supporting a team in a very exciting position! 

And a heatwave to boot!

COYR

Don’t matter whether we are not good enough to go up or looking like Barcelona,, the footballing gods have a nasty habit of kicking us in the nuts so the truth is we will almost all feel underwhelmed until we actually cross that line be it a Wembley final or a home or away game that secures auto place ,,, then by god you are going to see one hell of an outpouring of overwhelmed such as derby has not seen since we won the league on Dave Mack 

In the night of the collapse we had, I'm quite chipper after two decent performances.

I'm optimistic we'll achieve the minimum for the year and land in the top 6.

Odds are it will be Fulham, and I don't see us being able to outgun them, over two legs so I'm quite relaxed about the probability that we'll be back challenging with a younger squad next year. 

Sun's out, Rams are still in the mix, enjoy!

I just remember this abomination of a display, same time same place as three years ago !!

deja vu ? lets hope not !!

two members of the team that day will probs start on sunday, odd that we have changed the team significantly yet those feelings of indifference, indecision and inconsistency hangs heavy !!

for those with short memories here it is in glorious HD !!

8 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

I just remember this abomination of a display, same time same place as three years ago !!

deja vu ? lets hope not !!

two members of the team that day will probs start on sunday, odd that we have changed the team significantly yet those feelings of indifference, indecision and inconsistency hangs heavy !!

for those with short memories here it is in glorious HD !!

Wow what a day ?. Had all the flashbacks popping up on Facebook in the week. “5 points clear at the top when we went to Fulham 28.02.15” the great bottling!

1 hour ago, sage said:

Feeling underwhelmed.

I think I'd describe it more as numb or apathetic. And I've felt more or less that way since selling Hughes. Maybe that says more about where my head has been at these past 6 months than it does about Rowett's Derby and maybe I'll be as excited as anyone if we got promoted. However right now I'm finding it hard to care and it feels weird to say that.

As I bit or reverse psychology I have had a sneaky bet on Barnsley to win at 4/1

I obviously hope we win and Middlesbrough lose as it might mean we claim 5th and play Villa, but if we lose at least I'm quids in

Also as a side note, I would love Burton to win and Barnsley lose as they would stay up and I so want Cloughie to achieve safety this season with Burton.

18 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Wow what a day ?. Had all the flashbacks popping up on Facebook in the week. “5 points clear at the top when we went to Fulham 28.02.15” the great bottling!

When do we get to keep the trophy !!

four years on the trot and still nothing !

pepsi-gulfport_sign_2672.thumb.jpg.e2f95bd9dfd3626c5c052327fac19c2b.jpg

Archived