Anyone else.. .

sage

PistoldPete2
10 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

I've told little Angry to wake me up on 70 mins when the subs start.

Thats when a lot of people are starting to leave to get out of their car park.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can not wait for this game, draw or a win and then we are in the playoffs, and for me if we get to the playoffs, then it's been a successful first full season for Mr Rowett, and who knows what can happen in the knockout stages of the playoffs, so let's all raise the roof on Sunday and push the lads over the line, let's get the atmosphere like it was against Cardiff. Once a Ram always a Ram.

Really enthused and excited again for the end of the season! Fuming after Burton, underwhelmed after boro, proud after Cardiff and pleased after Villa! That’s what being a football fan is all about. This good feeling for me will last right the way through the playoffs for as long as we’re involved if the players show the desire and commitment of the past few games!

I'm both excited and nervous TBH.

With 6-7 matches to go, we had probably the best draw remaining of the contenders but, having stuffed that up, we looked likely to have blown a playoff place with 3 games remaining as we had perhaps the hardest draw.

But we stood up and now SHOULD  win, claim our playoff spot with momentum on our side and hopefully either Fulham or Cardiff are feeling deflated at missing auto promotion.

Plus we can give Nige and Burton the chance to save themselves again...

But, as we all know, anything could happen...COYR!

NB: It's not the football gods we have to worry about, @archied, it's those damn gypsies. On literally every subject except Derby, I am the least superstitious, most rational person you'll ever meet...but I have this fascination for what new and exciting way the gypsy curse will rear it's head again this year...

9 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

This thread is in serious need of a @B4ev6is style rallying call. Not sure why anybody wouldn't be up for this. Yes the style of play has been shall we say underwhelming at times this season but there have been worse times as a Derby County fan. Come @B4ev6is help me out here. I'm rubbish at this.?

When times are hard I say my job get everyone going and getting behind the lads.

33 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I think you confuse him with Moses, I think the quote goes “And lo, the roar of Moses’ Triumph was heard throughout Israel” ?

Tell Moses to tone it down a bit over there otherwise we'll have Nick getting excited and wanting to come home.

Archived