NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/11/2018 at 23:04, r4derby said:

Even though only 6 weeks to go, it’s too early to call half of those teams making it. Don’t count out the Colts in the AFC, they’re on a hot run after a rubbish start. And in the NFC, who know what will happen in the NFC East, and the Panthers have looked poor the past 2 weeks.

I really hope that the Pateiots don’t make the SB after their poor season. The other teams who have lit up the league this season deserve a chance at glory, particularly the 3 standouts - KC, LA Rams and Saints

Of course it is. That's the nature of prediction.

I will say that it was the Colts and the Ravens who stood out to me as potential late chargers.

Build up week to our primetime matchup @Mr Tibbs !

Probably the last game of the season I won't be watching live. Could be setting up for a good game though, Cowboys have found their feet of late.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Build up week to our primetime matchup @Mr Tibbs !

Probably the last game of the season I won't be watching live. Could be setting up for a good game though, Cowboys have found their feet of late.

Yup, I’m going to try and stick it out but I don’t hold much hope of lasting!

Even though we’re generally playing better and in form there are long periods in games where opposing teams are on top, we’ve just been lucky that we’ve played nobody good enough to put us away. If we give you guys that sort of chance we’ll get punished. 

At home though where we’ve been good for the most part, should be a cracker. 

I can't stand the Cowboys, they're a notch under the Pats, 9ers and Seahawks for me.

And I actually don't mind the Saints even if they were a division rival at one time, but I'll be pulling for Dallas tonight.

We (the Rams) need that number 1 seed because I don't fancy having to go back into the Big Easy again.

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

I can't stand the Cowboys, they're a notch under the Pats, 9ers and Seahawks for me.

And I actually don't mind the Saints even if they were a division rival at one time, but I'll be pulling for Dallas tonight.

We (the Rams) need that number 1 seed because I don't fancy having to go back into the Big Easy again.

Such a great city though ? 

On 24/11/2018 at 05:17, EssendonRam said:

Of course it is. That's the nature of prediction.

I will say that it was the Colts and the Ravens who stood out to me as potential late chargers.

Wait until teams get more film on Lamar Jackson. The kid is going to get killed running like he does. remind me of RGIII.

Cam can run around all day because he's built like a linebacker, but few others can do it and have any longevity in this league.

I agree about the Colts though. And of course Houston firing off 8 wins on the bounce could give the Chiefs a game.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Such a great city though ? 

I've only been once and that was to see the Rams play there circa 1985. I liked it a lot.

My first two Rams games were Rams 7 Houston Oilers 0 and Saints 6 Rams 0.

Do you think anybody in the history of this game has seen only 13 point in their first 2 games?

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I've only been once and that was to see the Rams play there circa 1985. I liked it a lot.

My first two Rams games were Rams 7 Houston Oilers 0 and Saints 6 Rams 0.

Do you think anybody in the history of this game has seen only 13 point in their first 2 games?

Around that sort of era and earlier I think so, but it's still a pretty interesting feat.

NFL was crazy low scoring for a long time, and if someone did score high often the opposing team managed barely anything.
Low scoring games didn't start being uncommon until fairly recently in the grand scheme. 

Archived