Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've been envious of the spinning avatar myself, and daffy duck.

Hiya rev, I loved my spinning ram but the size of something I don't understand was reduced and it got the bullet although it spins fine on my profile page. 

Daffy and any other moving avatar I have used is just a mild pop at whoever decided the spinning ram had to go, not a look how clever I am situation, I'm not very good with these things at all but hey, at least misery guts will have one less thing to be annoyed about now. ;)

8 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Trick-or-Treaters ....

As of first thing 1st November I was three Crunchie bars and four Wagon Wheels lighter. Had both experiences -

Timorous knock on the door at about 6.15pm. Small lad wearing enormous rubber werwolf mask. Very polite, said thanks as did his Dad standing at the end of my drive.

Bang on door at 7.15pm. Four short and snarling crew-cuts. Amusing though, I was them once.

If you don't like it go to the pub. Or lie on the floor with all the lights off. Or nail a mummified cat to your front door.

About 10 years ago I had a lad of about 14 years knock on the door, trick or treating - mid October. No costume or nothing.

I said you're way too early and he said he knew but he was going on holiday so couldn't go on the right day.

Safe to say I politely turned him away.

5 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

No but the police said they knew who it was and if they paid him a visit it would make the situation worse. I was distraught! 

Great that, obviously up to no good regular. If you had gone and thrown same brick through his window you would probably have been arrested and charged.

9 hours ago, Phoenix said:

F***ing tractor drivers towing trailers, who find it essential to drive from Ashbourne to Kirk Langley at 20 mph in the pitch dark, at 6 pm on a Saturday evening, without even considering pulling into one of the mutiplicity of lay-bys or bus pull-ins.

W@nker.

There's one born every day

0f6b96bf0f429bb307bcd348c48d7ae1.jpg

11 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

That's most town centers on a weekend night...

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

ha that was me saturday night.

I was actually griping about people wandering down corridors at work, me attempting to overtake and them swaying into my path, even when nothing coming opposite direction! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Letting Agents who still insist on Tenancy Guarantors for people who have a secure long-term full-time job, meaning that their parents have to sign-up to be legally liable, not just for paying their rent, but also unlimited liability for anything else going badly wrong regardless of whose fault it is. And then charging a fee for "arranging" it. Scamming gets.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - anyone with the word "agent" in their job title should be first against the wall

18 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Letting Agents who still insist on Tenancy Guarantors for people who have a secure long-term full-time job, meaning that their parents have to sign-up to be legally liable, not just for paying their rent, but also unlimited liability for anything else going badly wrong regardless of whose fault it is. And then charging a fee for "arranging" it. Scamming gets.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - anyone with the word "agent" in their job title should be first against the wall

I'm dreading this. 

Looking to move next summer, will be looking to private rent. I am self-employed too. Have no family I can count on to assist in anything, let alone financially.