We can do cardiff

kyle mccabe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Serious rumours in South Wales that Rowett has lost the dressing room. Personally I know nothing about this but any truth in it?

Is there any truth that people living in the south of Wales have heard more substantiated rumours about the goings on of Derby County football club than the population actually living and working in and around the club and general area of Derby?

No. 

5 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

They keep a lot of clean sheets, and are always likely to nick one. Their whole season has been built on this. Much as ours was before the new year. I bet we have managed more 3-0s than they have, despite their loftier position.

Our season has been built on scoring more goals than the opposition, not a bad philosophy in my book, that Warnock geezer pulled one out of the bag there. Not mocking you mate but sometimes we overthink the game.

5 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

Serious rumours in South Wales that Rowett has lost the dressing room. Personally I know nothing about this but any truth in it?

Like said before amazing you guys have heard rumours that we haven't but even if it was true the behaviour of your manager,captain and certain fans will have pulled everyone together for this one.

7 hours ago, eddie said:

Can anyone arrange for it to snow?

Until 2022? Unlikely,let’s just get it out the way ,three games left for me to watch on rt whilst shaking my head sadly and muttering OFFS

12 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

Our season has been built on scoring more goals than the opposition, not a bad philosophy in my book, that Warnock geezer pulled one out of the bag there. Not mocking you mate but sometimes we overthink the game.

You still won a lot of games 1-0, with the odd 2-1 thrown in when you won all those games in a row. Cardiff were never early season Wolves tearing teams apart. Lots of goals from set pieces, and being very good at defending them.  As we found out in the 2nd quarter of the season, momentum, plus hard work and a willingess to keep the ball out of your own net can go a long way.

13 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Heart says we can do it, get into the play offs and get promoted. Head says we're buggered.

My heart head shoulders knees and toes tell me that we're buggered mate.

If we make playoffs it will be an embarrassing result in the semis I just cant wait for the season to end now.

In seasons gone by I'd never ever leave a game early. Even when we were losing 5-0 at home to Villa. I stayed till the end. Always afraid of missing something. 

But now I find myself leaving early cos I am completely bored of watching this over and over again. That fear of missing something is still there. Only now I'm not bothered if I do. I left on 70 minutes on Saturday and I've got friends who left when the second goal went in. 

This is what hurts the most about this football club at the moment. That buzz I used to get on a matchday has completely gone. It's now more of a chore. I don't enjoy it at the minute. 

There's only 2 home games left and I want the season over. I'm completely bored. Sick of watching the same old failings each year. 

I love the club. And I will be there again next season. But right now my patience with them has gone. 

I've given my season ticket up tonight because I don't want to sit through another 90 minutes of watching this team that I feel completely detached from. 

I can't see us getting anything tonight. I hope I'm wrong. But I just cant.

Concede first and its as good as over. 

Is it the world cup yet? 

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

In seasons gone by I'd never ever leave a game early. Even when we were losing 5-0 at home to Villa. I stayed till the end. Always afraid of missing something. 

But now I find myself leaving early cos I am completely bored of watching this over and over again. That fear of missing something is still there. Only now I'm not bothered if I do. I left on 70 minutes on Saturday and I've got friends who left when the second goal went in. 

This is what hurts the most about this football club at the moment. That buzz I used to get on a matchday has completely gone. It's now more of a chore. I don't enjoy it at the minute. 

There's only 2 home games left and I want the season over. I'm completely bored. Sick of watching the same old failings each year. 

I love the club. And I will be there again next season. But right now my patience with them has gone. 

I've given my season ticket up tonight because I don't want to sit through another 90 minutes of watching this team that I feel completely detached from. 

Is it the world cup yet? 

We won't get anything tonight - we're not playing.

12 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Is it the world cup yet? 

Absolutely.

I am clinging onto the hope that Mel is just giving gary to the end of the season in an effort to look less trigger happy.

Three more losses may convince him he needs to look at gary again.

But I'm not that hopeful.

Once saw a cracking film called Black Beauty. A lovely horse full of spring and optimism taken over by a dour cruel master who made it plough fields when it wanted to run, made it drag carriages when it wanted to gallop..took all of its spirit and character, made it depressing and limp.. shackled it’s potential and sold it for nowt. 

Reminds me of match day.

I have extremely low expctations for tomorrow night. Hopefully it's a matter of under promise, over acheive. But, in reality, it's very unlikely we will win tomorrow night. Might as well make the most of it anyway, few beers, maybe even some sunshine, bit of grub. Can't complain in the grand scheme of things.

7 minutes ago, Paese said:

I have extremely low expctations for tomorrow night. Hopefully it's a matter of under promise, over acheive. But, in reality, it's very unlikely we will win tomorrow night. Might as well make the most of it anyway, few beers, maybe even some sunshine, bit of grub. Can't complain in the grand scheme of things.

I have some bad news the forecast is for rain

Archived