We can do cardiff

kyle mccabe

Bare with me on this one. But I really do feel we could win this one.

After watching them against florist they were very box standard,long throw one etc.

Nothing like Boro who had the pace to brake through the lines of our midfield.

Take our chances and it's ours

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see some positivity! Hope the fans can find it in them to re-create the atmosphere of yesterday on Tuesday night. The fans were awesome for 60 mins before boro really took control of the game to silence us. Tough ask on the fans though with continued disappointment. 

6 minutes ago, kyle mccabe said:

After watching them against florist they were very box standard,long throw one etc.

They might be box standard but we are worse than bog standard.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Good to see some positivity! Hope the fans can find it in them to re-create the atmosphere of yesterday on Tuesday night. The fans were awesome for 60 mins before boro really took control of the game to silence us. Tough ask on the fans though with continued disappointment. 

Most fans have gone after 60 mins anyway

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

I really hope we can win this one for everyone involved with Derby County and most of all for the Fans. 

You mean those fans who find it so easy to take cheap pot shots at THEIR club, continually rubbishing the owner, manager and players?

Yeah - let's do it for them!

The cold will creep in at 1pm, it will start snowing. Home fans will throw snowballs at Warnock. The first Rams goal will be a deflection off a home fans erected snowman. Warnock will be sent to the stands for complaining about the halftime music being all about Christmas songs. Of cause we can do it

2 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Serious rumours in South Wales that Rowett has lost the dressing room. Personally I know nothing about this but any truth in it?

Hardly a set of car keys is it. It'll turn up.

2 hours ago, kyle mccabe said:

They keep a lot of clean sheets, and are always likely to nick one. Their whole season has been built on this. Much as ours was before the new year. I bet we have managed more 3-0s than they have, despite their loftier position.

Archived