We can do cardiff

kyle mccabe

Didn't look very good at all against Forest, amazed they came away with the win. If they made the shower of **** in red look good then they're definitely beatable. Considering they don't have Traore either I think we'll get something provided we go with 3 at the back.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/04/2018 at 06:01, Bluebird1 said:

Serious rumours in South Wales that Rowett has lost the dressing room. Personally I know nothing about this but any truth in it?

There is a rumour in Derby that Rowett has lost the plot, there is no truth in it. 

The truth is he never had the plot. 

Of course this is a horrific time to be playing a strong team like Cardiff but for crying out loud lets have a least a bit of optimism or at least hope. We might not beat them but we could beat them. 

There's always a chance. We have some good players. The form book says we have a mountain to climb but if some on here were ever players then you wouldn't be in my team with the attitudes being displayed on this thread. 

Can see us raising our game a bit but only for a while. With what's cracked off before and this being Cardiff's game in hand they'll be on it anyway.

They just need to be patient, get one and we'll fold. Go behind and more of our crowd will turn, creating a vicious circle.

2 hours ago, jono said:

Of course this is a horrific time to be playing a strong team like Cardiff but for crying out loud lets have a least a bit of optimism or at least hope. We might not beat them but we could beat them. 

There's always a chance. We have some good players. The form book says we have a mountain to climb but if some on here were ever players then you wouldn't be in my team with the attitudes being displayed on this thread. 

I hope we don't really. Fed up papering over cracks. 

4 minutes ago, Rample said:

Can see us raising our game a bit but only for a while. With what's cracked off before and this being Cardiff's game in hand they'll be on it anyway.

They just need to be patient, get one and we'll fold. Go behind and more of our crowd will turn, creating a vicious circle.

Our only hope really is an early goal....As soon as we concede the first one,we collapse and I'm not sure we have come back from being behind all season have we?

Gary obvious knows this which is why we keep having frantic twenty minute spells at the beginning of the match.

Trouble is,with our personel, and set up,we are then open to being overrun.

On the positive side though,I'll be there before 7 tonight so I can enjoy an early bird pint and burger.

It's the little things ?

39 minutes ago, Rample said:

I hope we don't really. Fed up papering over cracks. 

Everyone knows there are cracks but what sort of mindset do you have when your team is in with a chance of a play off place and you  sound like you don’t want to win ?   

It isn’t happy clappy to have hope and support the manager and team on a match day . It’s called supporting your team. 

Archived