norwich city jinx

Gee SCREAMER !!

Talking of jinxs and curses it has occurred to me that we have signed 9 million pounds for players  from norwich during my time watching the rams and we don't seemed to have got much value from any of them Johnson, Jerome, croft , ward .  They signed Paul Blades from us and got rid after a year .  I think there needs to be a ban on any more straight deals between the clubs as the cosmos is against it .  Any further transactions must be by intermediary club Wolves   .  Edworthy had a stint at wolves after Norwich before arriving here as did Shackell ( first time round) and Paul Blades went from Norwich to Wolves . think I'm onto something here.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Aries Sun said:

And how about hybrid wardrobe?

He seemed to be a good signing at the time.

Lolz

Forgot about him . Agreed he wasn't bad for a while was he .  Could it be though that he had be on loan at Palace and Swindon when he came to us and had therefore cleared his soul of canary yellow prior to coming here .  Wolves were quite keen on him as well for a while . The hierarchy at Molineux know more than there letting on .

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Forgot about him . Agreed he wasn't bad for a while was he .  Could it be though that he had be on loan at Palace and Swindon when he came to us and had therefore cleared his soul of canary yellow prior to coming here .  Wolves were quite keen on him as well for a while . The hierarchy at Molineux know more than there letting on .

He still a good footballer, but he's just too slow.

No pace.

Lee Croft - Player of The Year

Bradley Johnson - 15 goals and key figure in the promotion season 

Why have they sold them? We asked. How have we managed to steal these two? 

Lee Croft came in looking like he'd eaten player of the year and Johnson has just about made 15 accurate passes since stepping off his tractor at Moor Farm.

Don’t worry about poor business from Norwich try to remember those transfers from Sheffield United where we left bundles of cash   For broken unfit rubbish ( Jamie ward being the only exception in my memory and he was broken quite often but great value)

41 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Don’t worry about poor business from Norwich try to remember those transfers from Sheffield United where we left bundles of cash   For broken unfit rubbish ( Jamie ward being the only exception in my memory and he was broken quite often but great value)

We got deal of the century when we loaned them Mcleod and they gave us Peschisolido. 

PistoldPete2

What about Blackburn players? Bohinen? McEveley? Savage? Someone should have banned us from signing blackburn players.  

Archived