Vydra in Championship Team of the Year

Tarantism

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We would normally get 10 Mercedes and 100 goats for 1 Matej Vydra, but with the running costs of the Mercedes and us nearly at FFP, I'm sure we would settle for 105 goats....or 2 ginger people?

surely the 2 ginger people bring the value down prefer to have 10 goats then 105 and 2 ginger people 

Scored far too many goals for Gary, I’m sure he’ll sell him, we can’t be doing this attacking lark:ph34r:

In all seriousness well done Vydra, a brilliant season and thanks as well for vindicating that I wasn’t completely insane backing you last season when everyone wanted to sell you:lol:

I need help (in many ways).

I'm in Florida and so only see Derby's games live, and then only the ones not live on TV for you guys. IOW, I don't see other Championship games and as such other Championship players.

Sooooo, I'm curious to know what Ruddy has done to beat out Carson?

Carson has had the best season for a Derby keeper imho since the days of Poom or even further back than that, maybe even to Shilton? He's been truly outstanding.

Did Ruddy build a brick wall along the 6-yard box? Because that is pretty much what it would take to be better than Carson this season imho.

6 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I'm in Florida and so only see Derby's games live, and then only the ones not live on TV for you guys. IOW, I don't see other Championship games and as such other Championship players.

Carson has had the best season for a Derby keeper imho since the days of Poom or even further back than that, maybe even to Shilton? He's been truly outstanding.

Did Ruddy build a brick wall along the 6-yard box? Because that is pretty much what it would take to be better than Carson this season imho.

He was blessed with having the best team of outfield players playing in front of him!

He has also had a pretty good season - most clean sheets in the league which he has had a big hand in. Carson was brilliant for about 2 months for us, has been solid to good the rest of the time. Easily in our top 3 players

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We would normally get 10 Mercedes and 100 goats for 1 Matej Vydra, but with the running costs of the Mercedes and us nearly at FFP, I'm sure we would settle for 105 goats....or 2 ginger people?

Well if one of them was Ryan Woods that would be a decent starting point in the negotiations 

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

I agree Ruddy has not had that much to do in that team,surprised Carson didn’t get in and Davies is better than Bamba 

Archived