Happy Birthday Gary!

Day

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I remember when I first started noticing that players were starting to be younger than I was (the Tommy Johnson era) and that made me feel old.....now we have a manger who is younger than I am....damn..!

happy birthday Gary...! 

Chris Baird is a day older than me, although I'm told I entered the world quite late at night, 11pm ish so it's possible we are only hours apart, that's why we have such a strong one sided connection and I strongly believe that his legs are perfectly fine and should be awarded with a new 5 year deal. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Chris Baird is a day older than me, although I'm told I entered the world quite late at night, 11pm ish so it's possible we are only hours apart, that's why we have such a strong one sided connection and I strongly believe that his legs are perfectly fine and should be awarded with a new 5 year deal. 

You do look like him a little bit..

10 minutes ago, David said:

He does look a lot younger than you though @David :ph34r:

Just now, Ellafella said:

He does look a lot younger than you though @David :ph34r:

That will be the sausages, they say you are what you eat and with none available at Moor Farm he has been able to age slightly better than myself. 

1 hour ago, David said:

If you were born late at night and Baird was born early then you would be almost 48 hours (2 days) apart not a few hours. :ermm:

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

If you were born late at night and Baird was born early then you would be almost 48 hours (2 days) apart not a few hours. :ermm:

You are correct, was just testing you all to see who was awake. See me in the mod room NOW to collect your prize. 

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Feeling brave are you?

You wait till he gets you in the mod room on your fag break

6 hours ago, David said:

Have you had a red card ?

Archived