Five more wins

Bris Vegas

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SKRam said:

Frustrating I can’t get to more games Jono. Shouting at the tv and Jeff on SSN doesn’t quite have the same effect as being here. Hand on my heart I’ve never booed a Rams player. Always believe in positivity. Watching those Arsenal fans streaming out. Pathetic as far as I’m concerned though their players were given a second half spanking ?

Absolutely ! I've gone ooo no ! Held my head in my hands, said "what are doing, get a grip" and a thousand other epithets but boo ? Never ever ever. Well maybe if one of ours seriously cheats then maybe ....

always stay to the end bitter or not but I am a half fan, home games only, apart from the odd maybe Chesterfield in the cup sort of away day. ... I shout at Rammage quite a lot though .. I like him but he does carry that "well it was always going to happen wasn't it" negativity which just doesn't go with my football persona which verges on 4-0 down with 3 mins to go and a "well if we could just get a breakthrough we might have a chance" .... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Sky Sports coverage Data compiled on last five year average points per month says it all.

Steve Mach 3 (pundit) talked about change in atmosphere after january window said it all for me.

Next year the antidote - get rid of unwanted players in summer. Settle for that . No signings in january. see how it goes.

We are not top two standard now.

Making the play offs is an achievement whether we like it or not.

Anything can happen in the Play Offs, but probably not promotion for us. We would certainly have to beat two of Aston Villa, Fulham and Boro/Bristol City?

Realistic appraisal by Curtis after the game - start winning games and make best of Play Offs.

5 wins is a tough ask 

can see us losing at wolves and villa 

preston away not easy at all 

burton will up their game against us 

Boro home I don’t like one bit 

Cardiff Sunderland Bolton Barnsley I see as the best chances of 3 points but teams scrapping at the bottom always pick up in the last few weeks of the season 

That’s not even factoring in that we don’t score goals 

We’ll probably scrape over the line on the basis that 7th won’t win 5 or 6 out of the last 9 either 

37 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

5 wins is a tough ask 

can see us losing at wolves and villa 

preston away not easy at all 

burton will up their game against us 

Boro home I don’t like one bit 

Cardiff Sunderland Bolton Barnsley I see as the best chances of 3 points but teams scrapping at the bottom always pick up in the last few weeks of the season 

That’s not even factoring in that we don’t score goals 

We’ll probably scrape over the line on the basis that 7th won’t win 5 or 6 out of the last 9 either 

Yes think your right Preston the danger they have really easy run in  Think we've lost the chance of playoffs now 

Looked at the table for 1st time in a couple of weeks and hadn't realised just how much we'd slipped away.

In points term we are closer to 7th than to the team just above us in 4th.

As the games tick by without a win,  staying in the top 6 looks an increasingly difficult and unlikely task.

Still;  I had us down for about 11th assuming a youth based rebuild which didn't materialise. If that's the plan for next season we may have to go back a bit to go forwards. 

Come on Derby!

19 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Bolton, Barnsley, Burton and Sunderland are the must win games the others are a bonus 

we are Derby, we will beat Villa, Wolves, Boro and Cardiff and lose to them 4.  anyway we get points is ok by me though

21 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Bolton, Barnsley, Burton and Sunderland are the must win games the others are a bonus 

Derby to win the last game of the season in a must win - I think Crystal Palace was the last time we did that in a regular season! 

Archived