Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lrm14 said:

Almost as outrageous as the amount of sychophants he seems to have. 

Well done to him responding this well to the criticism on the pitch though. Hope he keeps it up.

Sycophants?! You mean those regular Derby fans who support the players and team? :lol:

10 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Well done Tom. Very interesting extremely hard stare at the Derby fans after he scored. No celebrating with them or fist pumps etc. Almost a a ‘go f* ck yourself ‘ look. ?

With all the flak and booing he’s been getting recently you can’t really blame him...

He should be bigger than that!

6 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

Almost as outrageous as the amount of sychophants he seems to have. 

Well done to him responding this well to the criticism on the pitch though. Hope he keeps it up.

Give it a rest ffs.  Saying he'll come right is hardly sycophantic, is it?

Not seen anyone saying he's been brilliant just a few who like myself think that the criticism has been well over the top. 

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Not seen anyone saying he's been brilliant just a few who like myself think that the criticism has been well over the top. 

Some Derby fans, just have to have someone to hate, glad Lawrence is having a good game, and scored a good goal, hope this shuts a few up.

6 minutes ago, 86 points said:

... and that booing a young player isn’t really the motivation that’ll help him get to his best. 

Some fans need to take a class in motivation. Shouting ‘You’re ****!’ then saying to you’re mate ‘Classic motivation that, he’ll be driven on to proove me wrong’ and then shouting ‘You’re an ungrateful ****!’ when he doesn’t personally come over and shake your hand when his form finally improves, isn’t really a well known or effective motivational technique. 

Just now, TigerTedd said:

... and that booing a young player isn’t really the motivation that’ll help him get to his best. 

Some fans need to take a class in motivation. Shouting ‘You’re ****!’ then saying to you’re mate ‘Classic motivation that, he’ll be driven on to provide me wrong’ and then shouting ‘You’re an ungrateful ****!’ when he doesn’t personally come over and shake your hand when his form finally improves, isn’t really a well known or effective motivational technique. 

Eh

Archived