Barton on Ince..

Chester40

51 minutes ago, David said:

3 of those were drinking/driving related. Eric Cantona being the exception.

Joey Barton is a thug, stubbing a cigar in a team mates eye, sent to prison after assaulting another. Breaks the leg of a pedestrian in his car, assaults a 15 year old over in Bangkok, head butted our own Bradley Johnson, elbows Tevez and to end his glittering career he goes out with a ban for betting on games.

This is missing out numerous red cards, spats with players, managers, fans which has seen him banned and suspended.

Give me Tom Ince gloves and pink boots any day over this piece of work. FA should strip any medals he has and put them on display with a how not to be a footballer guide.

So you are saying that drink driving is ok.....?..? It is somehow a crime that doesn’t matter as much....?

and let’s be honest Tevez needed elbowing.....if you are talking scummy footballers then he is right at the top of the list.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MuespachRam said:

So you are saying that drink driving is ok.....?..? It is somehow a crime that doesn’t matter as much....?

and let’s be honest Tevez needed elbowing.....if you are talking scummy footballers then he is right at the top of the list.

No, I'm not saying that getting in the car whilst drunk is acceptable at all, but theres a huge difference between that and multiple offences of thuggish behaviour in a sober state. 

Should have been removed from the game a long time ago.

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Blaming and supporting double standards just in two rows... Well done!

Does it make it triple standard?

1 hour ago, AmericanRam said:

Barton is a gosh-darned douchebag, overrated, slimy excuse for a person.

I don't give a rat's ass what he has to say about anything and neither should anyone else.

He was successful in parts of his career though - knew what it took to make it, and did so.

3 hours ago, David said:

No, I'm not saying that getting in the car whilst drunk is acceptable at all, but theres a huge difference between that and multiple offences of thuggish behaviour in a sober state. 

Should have been removed from the game a long time ago.

What about Eric Cantona....? Should he have been removed from the game? and Luis Suarez should he have been? and John Terry? and Tony Adams?

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

What about Eric Cantona....? Should he have been removed from the game? and Luis Suarez should he have been? and John Terry? and Tony Adams?

Joey Bartons rap sheet is written on a toilet roll, I'm not about punishing footballers after one or two incidents, people make mistakes, but he is a serial offender, that's the difference here which you fail to see.

I'm amazed you're trying to defend him. 

5 hours ago, David said:

Joey Bartons rap sheet is written on a toilet roll, I'm not about punishing footballers after one or two incidents, people make mistakes, but he is a serial offender, that's the difference here which you fail to see.

I'm amazed you're trying to defend him. 

And Eric cantona, John terry and tony Adams were “one offs”.... ???

On 19 February 2018 at 17:24, MuespachRam said:

Barton is a great pundit and was a very very good footballer a lot better than Ton Ince will ever be. 

I think maybe some people just take Barton too seriously, he is saying 95% of what he says just for a reaction. 

And I thought this thread was about a Ton of Mince.......never mind Barton, has Tatties Bent scored for Burton yet?

14lrps3.jpg

On 20/02/2018 at 14:44, richinspain said:

Every time I see the thread title I read it as “Barton on ice”. Thought he was going to do one of those Saturday evening programs.

Me too!!! I'm actually surprised he hasn't done reality tv yet. Suppose it's just a matter of time.

I can still picture an image of Chris Martin on the training ground,shortly after Ince signed. Ince was about to hit a long shot,and Chris,in the background sitting down,seemed to have an expression on his face saying 'what the feck's this'. Wish I could bring the video back up,as I thought it was so funny at the time.

Archived