Keogh 2021

Animal is a Ram

I will eat humble pie . 

I wanted for derby to be successful    Hughes, Ince , Martin and Keogh out of the club .

I was called an idiot and most stupid post of the year at one point , but as you can see I'm nearly right.

I think the big difference with Keogh is having a strong MOBILE partner with him , one he doesn't need to feel as though he has to help/cover it leaves him free to play his own game . I think the Keogh of the past has been hampered by trying to do to much . 

Glad to see a player say those things about the club he plays for ( a lot more respect for the guy now ) happy to see him stay .

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keogh has done consistently well in the last few years and probably deserves a shot at the Premier League now he is approaching the autum of his career. Davies, Baird and Shackell have all had a shot at the PL so why not Keogh?

Davies and Baird are still cutting it but Shackell is just about finished as a PL/Championship player - his dreadful mistake saw Millwall knocked out of the FA Cup at Rochdale tonight. Disposessed on the by-line just a few yards from goal:(

7 hours ago, 86 points said:

Wouldn't swap Richard, or Curtis for that matter, for any CB in the division. Class acts, the pair of them.

As for that ridiculous thread, well his key critics are all a bit wide-mouth frog these days, aren't they?

don't worry they are lurking for what they expect will be the inevitable mistake.  Then they will revel in the joy of a significant defeat feeling happy that the club has failed.  Very very sad 

5 hours ago, Spanish said:

don't worry they are lurking for what they expect will be the inevitable mistake.  Then they will revel in the joy of a significant defeat feeling happy that the club has failed.  Very very sad 

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you........

3 minutes ago, KCG said:

I still think he's always going to do something silly. On Saturday he passed to a Brentford player who really should have scored. I don't think he's good enough for the Prem.

On 05/02/2018 at 21:36, Tombo said:

2021, one year short of a decade if he finishes that contract. No ten-year testimonial. What a disgusting way to treat our captain...

bait.png.362b01ef5a18287f78b35dcc24861593.png

I've had intermittent / temporary downers about JR, GR etc but I like to be proven wrong. This usually means something good has happened / is happening.

But for some reason, Keogh has escaped my amateurish whinging. I say this because, as above, my track record of player analysis is pretty ropey so RK should've got it at some time. Maybe he's just that darn good.

Or I'm that darn useless. (no need for suggestions or indeed answers - but thank you anyway!)

That said, Nick Pickering, Steve Cross x,x,x,x and ruddy x can just......

The "used to be his biggest critic and wanted him gone" posts still make me chuckle. Two player of the year, two player's player of the year, one supporter's player of the year and part of one of the Championship team of the year awards (those are just his Derby awards). He's missed barely any games, received multiple international call ups, captained them on one occasion and was part of the defence that currently holds our club's clean sheets in a row record. Yet it's only now he's seen as being good enough by some people? Some people have very high standards and expectations :lol:

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

The "used to be his biggest critic and wanted him gone" posts still make me chuckle. Two player of the year, two player's player of the year, one supporter's player of the year and part of one of the Championship team of the year awards (those are just his Derby awards). He's missed barely any games, received multiple international call ups, captained them on one occasion and was part of the defence that currently holds our club's clean sheets in a row record. Yet it's only now he's seen as being good enough by some people? Some people have very high standards and expectations :lol:

Its not his critics that cant spot a player, its Richard only now stepping up to the plate :lol:

4 hours ago, KCG said:

I still think he's always going to do something silly. On Saturday he passed to a Brentford player who really should have scored. I don't think he's good enough for the Prem.

I presume you therefore think neither Ledley or Huddlestone are good enough either then after their free kick farce towards the end of the game?

Archived